• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 12344

I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

piNkLaDy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

I like him for many reasons: we have a lot in common he has a good sense of humor he's a cutie such a sweetheart and a gentleman
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

i like him for having a sense of humor... and he loves kids too, like i do. :redface:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont just like..i love.. =) i love everything about him.. :wow:
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nothing. :) [quote]a special someone can make you happy without doing anything.[/quote]
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi pinklady your so beautiful...:question::wow::question::redface::question: :wow::wow::redface::redface:.....i like her because she's so beautiful,cool,funny,simple and intelligent...:wow::wow: :penguin::penguin::penguin::thumbsup:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.. wat i like about him: :arrow: naughty but thoughtful :arrow: loud but sweet :arrow: willing to do dummy things just to make me laugh :arrow: serious but still funny :arrow: sense of humor :arrow: lots of things about him.. :D:D:D
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

like about her??.. hmm... nothing important she is just nice...... that's all :D
Basilyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like her; every smile on her face:D

Last edited by Basilyo (2008-08-30 07:56:11)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush,. became my crush when i saw him telling what happened to his t-shirt then he said.."spsshllak.." his so kawaii!! he's korean that's why..:D
robin hinata
» n00b
1969-12-31

his eyes nose lips.. and how he smile back at me..his so cute... korean guy are so cute..lucky me 2 have him:disgust:
fasavat
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love his CUTE FACE;) His rightfulness sense of HUmour:D I lik his face his smile his EVERYTHING=) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lyk him bcoz.. [spoiler]:arrow: he's sweet to me.. only me.. i guess:/:wow: :arrow:cute :arrow:intelligent :arrow:sportsminded.. :arrow:he lyks me too? dey said.. i dont think so..:disgust::disgust:[/spoiler]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: his whole face esp. his chinito eyes & lips! :kiss: :arrow: sweet :arrow: understanding
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

:question: bEin` respOnsibLe :question: bEin` sweet and caring :question: his smiLe :question: his bOdy :eh: kiddin` :lol:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: intelligent :arrow: beautiful :arrow: sweet :arrow: kind :arrow: understanding
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lyk him coz.. :arrow: handsome.. :arrow: kind.. :arrow: the way we talk.. =D
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he touches one's heart. he just knows how to make me smile.. wows.!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]What I like about him....[/b] [i]:arrow: he's one of my best buddies... :arrow: he's a real nice guy...I mean, real nice. :arrow: He's smart. :arrow: He's polite, civilized... :arrow: He makes me smile, when I get too serious.[/i]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I like her when she stares at me:) it freezes me:) I feel im in the ice age era[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy