• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 1234

I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

I like him coz he's simple and very kind. And he knows how to play dota like me. :wasted: He loves what I hate. And I really, really admire him.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

i liek her coz shes bubbly?? and a happy, friendly person... ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I like her cos she;'s a humble moddy.[/b] ;]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]she's everything..[/b]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like him cause he's cool funny cute fun to be with lovable he's totally awesome!
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like her coz shes so generous she gves her love not only to me, but to many guys in our place.. she even kissed them.. she dated them even though im hr lover.. and also she gve gfts to them.. that hw generous she is.. and btw shes caring too, dts y i lyk hr.. =D
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's smart, cute, kind, funny, caring, loving, and fun to be with... i really like him the way he is.....
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like him because he is cute handsome good happy-go-lucky smily talks to me always music lover intelligent he's the guy of my dreams. LOL. :D
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like she... because! she is mine!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz' :arrow: he loves me. :arrow: he's doing anything for me. :arrow: he makes me love him. :arrow: he's super sweet. :wow: iLOVEhimSOmuch! :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

word's cannot describe how much i lyk [b] him [/b] he's everything 4 me.. :redface:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the things i like to my soulmate: the way she smiles the way she chats, her cuddly face. her style. her everything, oh i really love her ... :wow:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

many reasons i like him : he is cute and handsome :D he plays guitar very great :thumbsup: also he is a tennis and football athlete he has a good sense of humor he's very kind and loyal aww. maybe he is almost perfect haha :P
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahm.. i still havent meet her.. but i bet she's friendly.. and kind.. hope to make friends with her.. hehe:D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dontknow her yet.. but i think she's nice.. so i likeher coz she's maybe nice. :D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmm.. same expression wth her.. i still haven't meet her.. but i bet she's also nice and friendly.. and shes cute.. so i like her cause she gave me a nice first mprsion and bcoz she's friendly and kind..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]:arrow: Intelligent :arrow: Matured :arrow: Honest :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like about him: he is kind.. smart anime lover i bet so.. ahm.. and i think his nice.. thats what i like bout em..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her coz she thinks im friendly. and most of all. coz she thinks im cute haha ü
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love him because... :arrow: he's cool :arrow: funny :arrow: kind :arrow: always protecting me :arrow: smart :arrow: he always near by my side
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:46

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy