• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 1234

I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

reyzhielle
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

uhmn,.i really dunno why i like him,:doubt:
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

:arrow: hmm... being sweet and have sense of humor :wow:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmmm.... he's smart, cute, kind, funny, caring, loving, supportive... but i like him the way he is.....
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

His simplicity and creativeness. Also, the way he smiles that freezes me. The way he touches my heart, without me knowing why. ü nyaa~
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like him because he is: funny, simple, he has a cute smile...and smart and he is such a nice person^^=)
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like him because: he likes me whatever i am :lol: and his very good at O2jam and other online games (i want him to share talents :lol:) and his a gentleman c: im not getting bored when i talk to him
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like [u]him[/u] 'cause: [b]he is so kind smart intelligent cute handsome[/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like the way he [i]smiles.[/i] The way he looks at me. The way he cares.. :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

When she smiles back at me . Haha . =)
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what i like about him is: [i]:arrow: smart :arrow: cool :arrow: athletic :arrow: calm :arrow: strong :arrow: looks :arrow: smile :wow::wow:[/i]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like him coz' he's good looking and has a good attitude whenever he text me i freak out! rawr..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Lyke Him cz >> [b]He Lykes Me~!![/b] Wahahaahhaa~~!!:lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like [b]him[/b] because: • he's the 1st boy that attracts me when i 1st saw him • he's tough! :O • he's strict.. wow.. :O • he can be funny and serious.. he knows how to act right.. and i like this [b]other one[/b] coz: • he attracts me with just one smile! OMG! :o • he's kind but very very shy • he's cute when he's being shy.. haha!!
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:kind :arrow:caring :arrow:loving :arrow:cute :arrow:smart :arrow:overprotective.. haha :arrow:shoulder to cry on.... i just love him the way he is...
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

main thing i like about him is: :arrow: he's the silent type of guy :arrow: 3 inches taller than me. lol :arrow: kind :arrow: etc. lol
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's simple and funny... i like that.. :D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol,i loev: :wow: -his characteristic,so strict =D -his style :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me .. well, he kinda famous at school ([i]but nobody have crush to him ?[/i]) he good in football he not realy smart but he diligent he also gentle and fair he always help me he kinda quite person he realy [i]perfect[/i] in my eyes :wow:
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like him because he's very sweet. he's caring and thoughtful and gentleman too :) i also like his eyes. it's like a line. hahahaha! =)
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

his smart his handsome his a multi-talented musician, he knows how to play piano, guitar (acoustic, electric & base) and drums. his also a good singer he loves me not only at my best but also at my worst. i juz like him the way he is....:D::wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy