• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 11234

I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

i like her cuz: :arrow: nice :arrow: beauty :arrow: sexy
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

[b]mysterious and .. i think kind?[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]She's [i]sweet, funny, understanding[/i]. ;) [/b][/font]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i like about her:[/b] :arrow: she's crazy :arrow: she's ugleeh.. :eh: :arrow: she accept me.. :eh: :arrow: she loves me.. :eh::wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- Lovable - Cute - Always Smiling - Tall - Funny - Accepts me - [s]Likes[/s]Loves me :wow: - He's my BFF. :x He's not a member of Ftalk. His name is [sup][color=white]Luke[/color][/sup] Whew. :lol:

Last edited by Bridget (2009-01-28 01:16:33)

karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like the way he used to make me feel angry =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like about him: :arrow: cute :arrow: gentle :arrow: c0ol :arrow: silly :arrow: funny :arrow: simple\ the way he talk to me....! his t0tally aWesome! Post it here! what's ur's?

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy