• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 12344

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

tribunglahi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But u know most of them are super duper strict with their rules. While some of them are not also following their rule. Please reply so that we can know how is your suggestion too.=) <hr><size="3" color="gold"> <font size="2" color="red" face="verdana">tribunglahi("vientesiete")</font>
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

there's a thread like this already. :|
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

maybe because they wont let them in..:) ..and they're strict sometimes, but it is understood :thumbsup:
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Because most of the time they won't let us go outside to buy stuff...
zZzZz_man
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha, i think it's mainly because of the no id no entry thing.. in addition to that, they make you (or sometimes force) you to wear it, even if you don't have an id strap.. hello, how the hell will you be able to wear it if there is no strap or pin??.. but there are also kind guards, i know some..
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think its because they r very strict and sometimes they scold the students everyday ^^:D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

bcos when a student seen a cellphone by the principal.. it will ask the guard "WTF?! why blah blah hav cellphone?" "u didnt inspect properly, your monthly payment will reduce(SAHOD)" like that...
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

their too strict. :mad:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ agree they are too strict. although sometimes they are just doing their job. but they are overdoing it...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guards would be okay if they would be a little [b]gentle[/b] on talking to us, students.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me they are annoying, like in airport security, check for deadly weapons, WTF? hahaha,
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ At least they have a good reason why they do that, right? :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Guys, they're just doing their jobs, and we cannot do something with that. [b]Added below:[/b] Also, that's why they're too strict it's because they're just showing how concern they are for our safety.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-09-12 10:55:33)

chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm .. our guard in school .. we just often meet them 'cause when entering the school we, in our service are so busy so we can't see him haha :lol:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they dont let some of my friends in.. they just wanna see our cheerdance or our difff booths or something..
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

They're too [b]STRICT[/b]. i [b]HATE[/b] them. :evil:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they're kinda strict. and some of them are sarcastic. :wasted:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm?.. in TUP.. guards.. are so strict!.. :evil:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's because they're so strict. And when you want to go outside you can't? Most guard are liek taht.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They don't want us to let us go outside. I hate them! :angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy