• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 1234

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

in our case, its barely 4 in the afternoon, our dismissal time and she is blocking that gate for us to escape from school!
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

we don't hate them. they are cooperatable:D
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

b'cuz of them i can't do the thing dat i wanna do at school... =D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=fueledbyramen]in our case, its barely 4 in the afternoon, our dismissal time and she is blocking that gate for us to escape from school![/quote] exactly .. same as ours ^^
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]because they're irritating.. very strict........... :mad:[/b] __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't hate them .. their so kind e .. even when we're skipping classes they let us go out .. cause we're friends lol :lol: but i only hate my maths teacher she won't let let anyone out of school! :evil: :disgust:! but i like the school guards :D:D:D
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Maybe their are only some irrational guards, cause like in our school our Guard is strict but in right position.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Yeah, sometimes. But we have to understand them, they are after our security.
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm. In our school there is 2 guards. an angel one and a devil one! :lol: Most of the students like the angel one.. why? because he is friendly. But he is still strict with the rules. The devil one. I don't want to see his face. Why? He looks like a [i]maniac[/i] guard. That's why we codename him a "[i]Maniac Guard[/i]" :D Wee. We are so bad. =| We can say he is maniac because his face and because of him, my friend was kick out in our school. :cry:
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate our school gaurd bec0z he is so mad at students... :evil:
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

we dont hate our school guards,,they are strict bec they are just doing thier jobs
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ggrrr...!!! :mad::mad::mad: [b]i hate school guards!!!![/b] why? beause they're super strict even without very reasonable reasons... hhmmpp..! curse them..! :evil::evil: waaaahhh!!!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

too strict... and sometimes, they dont use their common sense..

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-11-25 09:15:52)

jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]too strict... and sometimes, they dont use their common sense..[/quote] i agree :D we have two guards at school.. the older one is strict and i dunno if he has additional payment if he keeps on reporting ud to the principal.. he really sucks but the younger one is cool.. he doesn't list me even if i'm late.. he calls me in my surname i dunno why?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No Id, No Entry :p
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Guys, they're just doing their jobs, and we cannot do something with that. Added below: Also, that's why they're too strict it's because they're just showing how concern they are for our safety.[/quote] yah, i agree with darryl !
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they are too strict especially [b]AYOP[/b] [ nice name, suits his attitude=D ] :ninja:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey'r strict alwys. :)[/b]
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very strict :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: =)
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate our guardz... y? bcoz dey let other ztudentz wear zlipperz or zandalz... butwhen i uze mine they will not let me in... :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy