• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 11234

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

imalone
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

coz there's so many DO's and DONTS geez.. i remember back when i was in HS the guard wont let us buy food outside the school.,, weew
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

its when...the guard always tell me to trim my hair...im almost late..we have our prelim exams...and he will block me saying that....bcoz of that i need to enter the other gate which is a little far...it sucks...XD
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh crap! i really hate our school guard.! :evil: he's an Arab so when we explain things its hard for him to understand. :mad: the only English words/phrasse in his vocabulary are: [quote]no[/quote] :D [quote]go to the guidance[/quote] =D :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: one of my friend was sent to the guidance office because of him. i want to spank him =D :wallbash: :penguin:
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because sometimes schools guards wont let u go out the school to buy something outside the school..hehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]There are lots of guards in r univ. But one of them caught my heart. But, nw... we're off and out of the crazy situation :lol: :wallbash: Bt way back in hs, i js dont like the way they treat others[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well for me, I'm hating the guard when he's not letting me go outside of the campus. :retard::retard: Even though we are already dismissed. :/:/
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]they wont lt us gala-gala and they wont let us eat in mcdo. HMP! and when we have given the permission to go outside, he''l ask for my teacher's letter and signiture, for the principal's letter and everythin.!! aheyt him.,[/align]
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: they're very strict ;'[[
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]they are [b]STRICT[/b] && they don't let us go outside when our teacher isn't around :disgust:[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dey'r too strict, dat's d reason y. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy