• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 1234

Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

kevsz14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

they're even stricter than the principal. haha. :lol:
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Haha. sometimes theyre annoying right? But we all have to understand. They are just doing their job. Hating them wont make things better. Just like me. I hated our guard. They were really strict. But when I tried understanding them. I ended up on being friends with them, Since then they I developed my respect to them.., Its their job. They have theyre family you know.
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't really think most of the students really hate their guard. I see a lot of them greeting them as they enter the school. :/ Not all are that strict, they are just concern about us and they're just doing their job. :) Be proud!
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because they are strict. but some are friendly. haha.
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cuzz theyre all ugly. and old. :lol: naah, becuzz they are way too strict like they run the whole university. i know its their responsibility if something bad happens, but sometimes, its annoying. [b]"oh mga iha,wear your boknays inside the campus"[/b] :angry:
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i only hate the guards that has a power trip.. who is actig like they own the place.. :wallbash: but some of the guard in my school are actually my friends..=)
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ehreehkah]because they are strict. but some are friendly. haha.[/quote] i agree=):thumbsup:
gelz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D hahaha.. yah! he's so strict. he doesn't allow me and my friends to buy our food outside.

Last edited by gelz23 (2008-11-04 07:56:42)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Bcoz, almost all the guards are strict, and unfriendly. lol
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] .i hate some of 'em. especially the lady-guards! hate 'em. .they wont let us out of the school w/o a pass or a teacher's letter. .hmpf. i guess i love 2 call 'em. "K.J's" =D [/b]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Because the School Guard won't let us go out of the school even if it involves really important matters. :evil:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]I think theres a thread like this before.. hmmm.. @topic: coz, he wont allow you to go out if u like..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate them cause they're too strict.. waa..and always check id.. i really hate wearing id.. gaa..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

too strict :mad: :mad: :mad:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]most of the guards are not considerable...strictness is fine but too strict?i dont think so[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because some guards are strict! but, i really dont hate our guard in school. He's a good person and he's telling us some ghost stories inside the school.:D:D:D but, i really hate the other guard. Well, he wont allow us to go home late. He ask parent's permit or ekek! Is that even legal? LOL. But it's their job. I have nothing against it! :D
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] because they are "k.j's" and strict [/b][/align]

Last edited by deceived.ang35 (2008-11-07 22:44:25)

engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

because they all suck! heheh.. i rmmbr one time that i forgot my id.. and my home is really too far from d zkul --- he did even asks me to go b ak for that one! bad3p!
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they are so mean! but our school has a lot of school guards and shifts their duty time. some are my friends, some are my enemies. :]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waa! i hate our guard because.. he won't let us go out during lunch time! ang he's so strict!! haha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey hey guys i want to say honestly i really really hate school guard. Im wondering why?:doubt: Maybe its just a matter of relationship between us and them as far as violation as concern.:evil:=) But

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy