• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

exepect
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[b]i lost my brain :rolleyes: i found my humor :retard: [/b]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

I [b]lost[/b] my remote(t.v) (after 5 mins) I [b]found[/b] my remote(t.v) hehehe :lol:

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-05-30 14:43:05)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I lost everything I found my self.... smiling :D
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i l0st my vitamins.. :crybaby: i f0und my n0teb0ok.. =) :D
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i'm ready to eat! :arrow: I lost my food.. :arrow: I found my spoon and fork? Weird?lol
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i didnt lost anything but i found you guys!!wahahahaha =D
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lost my toothbrush :thumbsdown: but i found my toothpaste :thumbsup: hahaha :P
dudung
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost my undie i found my boxer
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]i lost[/b][/u] my pimple.. :D :thumbsup: :lol: and.. [u][b]i found[/b][/u] out my section is faith :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll lost But im found.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i lost my ear phone. i found my teddy.
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lost her then,,, i found her (different one) :lol:
-katedominique-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost everything and i found somethin' :)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lost my cat :crybaby: i found a tiger :o

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-06-20 04:42:06)

hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

I intentionally lost my gf... :penguin: To find someone new... :D
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I lost my book.... :wallbash: :wallbash: I found my ballpen..... [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/fete/64.gif[/img]
crazyrandomchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

I lost a quarter later on... I found a dollar =)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D I lost nothing.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And I also found nothing.. :paranoid: :paranoid: Waaaahhh... :wallbash: :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I lost watching bleach today :crybaby: and we don't have class today :D And I found that every 5:00 in the afternoon, the administrator here at school open the friendster site :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy