• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

[quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

kristinejeanne101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[b]i Lost My Friendsz.. :thumbsdown:[/b] [u]on the other hand[/u] [b]i Found HiM-!! :thumbsup: :)[/b]
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

i lost my notes. i found my books
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lost [b][color=red]Him[/b][/color] I found my [b]hair brush! lolx. :lol: [/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i lost my pen.. i found my lost test paper...:)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i lost my school books i found my pencil box
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I lost my ballpen, yet.. I found my wallet. :P
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i [b]lost[/b] my intelligence but i [b]found[/b] the person to blame... why i lost it^^
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i lost the one i love :lol::lol: i found new good friends :lol::lol:[/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]i lost my diary.. but i found the key of my locker..[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:49

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy