• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[zuBie]
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

[b]i lost myself (not in front of the mirror) then i found myself again..(infront of the mirror) lol :lol: [/b]
asukal
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

i lost my virginity :midfinger: i found love :wow:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=asukal]i lost my virginity :midfinger: i found love :wow:[/quote] wow.. :o :o ehhhmm.. :wallbash: :wallbash:
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i LOST my wallet.. :arrow: i FOUND my Money...... LOL
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=asukal]i lost my virginity :midfinger: i found love :wow:[/quote] wow hehehehe......unbelievable....... :O
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I lost my BRAIN ! i found it in our house! LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i lost my mum in the shopping center then i found her wallet in the car =|
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I lost me.. I found my alter ego
metaphire
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost my mind :smoke: then i found my way back :cool:

Last edited by metaphire (2007-09-17 05:29:22)

faez
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost her and didn't find her until now :crybaby: lol
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i lost my phone but i found my charger! crap! DIZZASSTERR!!! :wasted:
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Im Lost[/b] [b]Never Been Found[/b] :retard:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i lost my jojo << hahahas, he [u][b]not [/b][/u]mine and i found yosua!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: hahahahahahahas happy meet him... :D
Madtownskate
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost a friend :cry: but found new 1 ( much better becoz she's treat me everytime in our canteen ) :D :lol: :P
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lost some friends . . . where are they now, friendster staff?
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I [b]lost[/b] my mind but [b]Found[/b] myself :thumbsup:
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I lost my love.. I found no way out.. :crybaby:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i lost a game but i win the fight hehe..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i lost my hamster. :cry: :cry: i found new lil doggiie!! thx bibi... she kill my hamu, and.. tadaaa!! cutie doggiie.. her son.
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i lost mah job.... :midfinger: i found bystanders.. :doubt: :disgust: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy