• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

[quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

sieghard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

i lost my cam and found a pic of cat so cool
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

i lost my shoe.. i found my slippers ..
xlancex
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost my keyboard ......... i found my mouse. :)
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lost my cp :evil: bad snatcher! i found my simcard..:D
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i lost my girlfriend and found her again
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lost her... i found another one.... labo! haha
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i lost my finger.. i found my ring., aha
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i lost my bag but i found my books jiji:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i lost my wallet i found $500 in my way back home.. :D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lost my heart found my prince :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lost my appetite... found so many Donuts in my home...geez...
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i lost my homework i found my thesis
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lost my friend and found a lot of friend
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lost my Anime DVDs.... found many Jpop DVDs.. (iyeey~)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i lost my pen and i found my paper!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*lost my cellphone.. but i found my SIM.. argh :wallbash:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I lost my [b]nail polish[/b], I found my [b]pen[/b]. :o[/i]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive lost my heart then i found him :cry:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lost me found you
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i lost my Time i Found my Watch.. :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]Post things that you [b]lost[/b] and things that you [b]found[/b].[/quote] I [b]lost[/b] my new pen I [b]found[/b] my eraser Lol!! :lol:

Pages: 1..1234567891011121314..14

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy