• ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1234567891011..11

REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

[quote=banoCore]i like multiple choice . . .[/quote] why?:D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

essay...wahaha multiple choice... =)
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine: enumeration.. :D
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enumeration. yeah, its easy and i love memorizing. :D
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

multiple choice.or tue or false.:))
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like enumeration coz it's easy.. memorization is all you need!!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I like open-ended questions, you can get extra points if you impress your prof.
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Multiple Choice!!!
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

essay.. but still its not in the choices fill in the blanks will do [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Multiple choice ofcourse :lol: :lol: :lol: It's teh easiest XD
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

woa.. go, go enumeration!:)
ZISSMAYNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) "ENUMERATION" lov it! :kiss:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

true or false :lol: 50 - 50 chance to get a correct answer :lol:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

multiple choice - incase you don't know the answer, you can choose fill in the blanks - depends on the situation, if the "pool of words" is there, it' s easy to answer problem solving - even it has a long process, :lol:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

MULTIPLE CHOICEEEEE allll the way :D & i like the short response section, as well.
w4s_t3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: muLtipLe chOice :arrow: practicaL exam .. :lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]fill in the blanks - depends on the situation, if the "pool of words" is there, it' s easy to answer[/quote] ..same here! its good if you didn't memorize the terms! shocks! like what happened last midterm exam, i totally forgot the terms, although I got a 91, its still sad, coz I should get a 93 or 94...:cry:
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

enumeration, identification and essays.. true.. its easier for me tnan the rest.. lol..:D
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] [b] in our school we have this so called--"SCANTRON" where in the type of question are multiple choice. then you are given a test paper then there all you need to do is to shade the right answer. then it will be checked by the machine. very easy right?you can actually take a wild guess. haha. even the mini-mini-mi-ni-mo style? haha. [/b] [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:37

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy