• ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1..1234567891011

REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

megumi028
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

multiple choice en matching type ofcourse.. haha.. kinda hard to memorize.. i really really hate..[b]identification[/b] it doesn't belong to ur choices..haha..lols..xD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

[b]Umm online exam ... haha.. in test papers: most of all, i love.. identification, and scrambled letters.[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

enumeration and identification
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: feel in the blanks. its not confusing .. hehe :lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

enumeration and fill in the blanks.. i love it.. it's not that confusing if you really study lessons.. xD
pnai_chix_renren
» n00b
1969-12-31

Solving Problems for Math and mathematical-related Sciences (Chem & Phy) Multiple Choice for the rest of classes
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

none of the above.... i want analysis. .
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]enumeration.fill in the blanks.multiple choice then true or false[/b]
carlah
» n00b
1969-12-31

identification and also analysis.... i like challenging type of exams!
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think it's enumeration and matching type.
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:enumeration and multiple choice. [spoiler]shutmedown yo! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like enumeration and fill in the blanks :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

enumeration - haha easiest for me
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Multiple Choice, Essay, Fill in the Blanks, Puzzle, Enumeration, Solving. :lol: I'm not smart. :retard:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]multiple choice[/b]! =) :thumbsup:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=hotpink]Enumeration for me.. Its because. you'll only memorize the word. not with the meaning..heheeh[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Enumaration and True or False (Trulalu or Eklavu the term of my gay teacher :lol:)
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) multiple choice (not more than 3 choices)hehhee =) true or false =) enumeration =) identification lol
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fill in the blanks for me! I find it much easier :D
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Enumeration[/b] its the most easiest part of the exam...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy