• ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 11234567891011..11

REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

[b]multiple choice[/b] of course..haha! there's always hope in that type of exam!:lol:
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

multiple choice of course :eh: mini mini my ni moe :lol: hahaha! (did i type it write?)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]multiple choice of course..haha! there's always hope in that type of exam![/quote] i agree! ;D
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

multiple choice! there is a big chance of passing through guessing
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

multiple choice. easiest way to have an answer. guessing. :lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? it better!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

multiple choice, and fill in the blanks!!! :lol::lol::lol:, that's kind easy and hard, :lol::D
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fill in the blanks and enumeration :) plus-- right minus wrong.. wahaha :P
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer to ENUMERATION. :] and ESSAY TYPE.[/b]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

matching type :exclaim: =)
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

multiple choice i love "mini mini mayni mo" hahaha
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

arrange the jumbled letters or multiple choice it`s easier that way.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]matching type[/b]... bcuz if one is left.. thats the last answer and [b]multiple choice[/b].. but if i review,, i lyk ol.. :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love fill in the blanks or enumeration... its so challenging., but when i dont have a time to review for that subject, id say choices.. :lol:
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enumeration.....,
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, for me... multiple choice... bentot-bentot...[/b]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=clykie]well, for me... multiple choice... bentot-bentot...[/quote] buaha..funny, i know what you mean..;]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]multiple choice essays (coz any answer will do because it's based on your own opinion)[/b]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Analogy. cause there are clues for easy answers ;]
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

practical exam for example dance, drama, interviewing, and many more ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy