• ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

.enumeration. .juzt love memorizing.
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

enumeration and multiple choices! i just like it :P
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Electronic Design Problems :D:D:D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=~jps~]Electronic Design Problems :D:D:D[/quote] nosebleed.. hehehe =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Fill in the blanks and Enumeration!!.. :D I Like challenge that's why!!.. But it also depends on how much you have you studied.. :eh: If soo hard, Fill in the blanks/Enumeration..If not, Multiple choice!.. :D :lol:[/b][/i]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

copy the answer [spoiler]joke[/spoiler] ammm any type.
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Multiple choice :lol: cause im good at guessing :lol:
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enumeration...hehee
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Identification and Enumeration. :lol: I found multiple choice very hard. Especially when the teacher said, No erasures. :smoke:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love enumeration..and multiple choice..
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i rather to take true or false. :lol: super eassssssy...
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enumeration and fill n the blank
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love enumeration :)
whE2ng XV
» n00b
1969-12-31

gs2 quh lht ng types sa exam except TRUE or FALSE
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

multiple choices hehehe=D=D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like taking [u]essays[/u].. because in here, you will know if the student really understands the lesson.. :D advantage: you can freely write all your ideas as long as they are related with the question.. :P disavantage: toink, you have to squeeze your mind thoroughly if you dont have any concept at all..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

problem solving..in math.:D it's my brain twister.:retard:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine: :D :arrow: Identification - identify the words or phrases. (biology, etc.) :thumbsup: :arrow: Essay Type - grammars, ideas and opinion (philosophy, ethics, logic and strategies) :thumbsup: :arrow: Problem Solving (physics and chem) :thumbsup:
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: multiple choice -IF IT IS HARD :arrow: enumeration-IF IT IS EASY
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enumeration..its easy you'll just memorize it.. and also essay..its easy you'll just say your opinion about the question..:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » REGARDING EXAMS.. what type of exam you like best? :arrow: enumeration :arrow: multiple choice :arrow: matching type :arrow: ..or fill in the blanks? for [b]me[/b] I would choose.. [b] fill in

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy