• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789

[color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

gemima
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

i wanna be a BILLIONAIRE!! or i wanna be with EDWARD CULLEN.. because VAMPIRES are super duper rich?!!
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

an actor someday!! hehehe :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i grow up i want to be a [b]Batman[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup:
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a cook. :) :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Last edited by krizziel (2009-01-02 00:17:21)

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was a kid, i always say to myself.. [quote]"when i grow up i want to be a good lawyer.."[/quote] but soon i found out that lawyers are liars. haha. =D so i changed my mind about that:D
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a musician someday..like me idol
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

wanna bee a super model :cool:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=blue] [size=18] when i grow up.....i wanna be a successful nurse.. i want to become a nurse 2 use my skill but im scared in blood... so red... ^^ bloody...... [/color] [/size]

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-04 01:15:26)

reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A Star! :D
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Politician :))
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i grow up, i wanna be famous. :p
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i grow up, i want to be a star!! hahahaah
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When I grow up, I wanna be a model or a photographer.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

when i grow up i want to be a kid again :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red] [b]^ I wanna be a professional educator/teacher someday. :)[/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanna be a lawyer........
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=royalblue]So,as the title says,"When I Grow Up,I Want To Be...." Just post here what you want to be when you grow up.xD or,for those who already have their job,just post if you got the job you

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy