• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 12345..5

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

exepect
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

:arrow: I can't get it?further explanations please?
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

ahh.. the last person who message you have crush with you. =)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh...really? :D you will get rich tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by DanN DYKSTRA (2007-06-01 11:56:35)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huh?? :o i hope so..!! :lol: you will have bad luck?? tomorrow
Mythos
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww you won't make it in the first day of school
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehehe... yah ryt! i wont go to school on the first day of classes... ---> you will be busy today...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeh right.. I have many plans for today You will have a visitor today.. :lol:
steBenzky
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont think so^^] uLL get rich with in 100 years. ..
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ay... ang layo pa nun... hehehehe... ---> may mgtetext sa iyo na nkaaway mo...
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]ay... ang layo pa nun... hehehehe... ---> may mgtetext sa iyo na nkaaway mo...[/quote] ======================= :arrow: Avoid Posting in Tagalog.. :arrow: @topic:nope..I don't have a cellphone! :lol: :lol:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: Avoid Posting in Tagalog.. :arrow: @topic:nope..I don't have a cellphone! :lol: :lol:[/quote] oops... sorry... :crybaby: ... i forgot... it wont happen nxt time... promise... ---> you win receive a gift from a secret admirer...
hiatus
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope so heheh... you will receive a call from your crush...
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

already recieved that hehe..hoping for that again.. -- Careful with what you will be eating, you will choke on that..
exepect
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What if I don't eat? would I rather choked than to starve? ______________________________________________ v Something is coming to you!
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

really what???hahaha >youll get slow connection.....in the internet wahahaha! =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

our pc is olredy slow even though we're using dsl. :lol: + u'll be scolded. =D
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ noooooooooooooooooooo!. :P V you'll have a bad school day.. :evil: =D
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can't be true..cause I finished my school already...Hahaha =D you'll be adding more friends to your friendster account tomorow.It's gotta be true :lol:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.wahahaha,. .uhm,. .there will be no classes tommorow,.LOL,. :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy