• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 112345

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

dimee
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

yaPZ... i got new comments in my profile... for u.. you will eat if you get hungry.. (oh yeah?? ahahah):cool::cool:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

ahm.. i think so.. you'll go to sleep sooner..
gwapa0710
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah.. i just woke up.... u'l be receiving a gift from the person u like....^_^
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Really? You will have a very big surprise this week! =)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow...i hope is a good surprise .. hmmm .. you won`t find your soulmate until you`re ready for it ..
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think so u wil b rich nxt yeaR
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hope so..thx a lot.. u'll find your special someone..3 days after you read this thread..:wow:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good..................... after you take a bath sumbody will barf in the toilet
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

OMG.. :puke: after you post, one of ur friends will come..
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hope so. ull replace the best fortune teller in the world.nyeekx
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

That's... cool? You're going to see a Shinigami. Even without the Deathnote.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

What's a Shinigami? :lol: You will hear a deep dark secret tomorrow. I can't wait so I will just tell you the secret. Your adopted! =D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol.. u'r wrong! =D next decade u'll be rich.. =D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah? after three days your pet will die
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooooooooooooo........... u will collapsed in front of ur loved one
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..woot..dont have one.haha.. ull have new pair of shoes.haha
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ maybe on my birthday.. but not today :D v u'll gonna watch tv till u drop! coz ur parents are not around tonight:eh:
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]What's a Shinigami?[/quote] [b]It's a deathgod. =D[/b] ^ Wrong. Hehehe. V You're going to post here on the forums.

Last edited by tormentedbastard (2008-05-09 00:27:53)

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa ure right.!hehe.. .you'll be scolded by your mom.hakhak!
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

huwaaatt?? u will be shock in the nxt thing u'll gonna do,...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy