• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 123455

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

yah ryt... ---> someone will bite you tomorrow...
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

^ i dont think so... :drool: ------ v be careful..hehhe u will slide down the stairs..
rinkutachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG.. :o -=>got a runny nose tomorrow..
-katedominique-
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope not... i don't want to be sick tomorrow... ------------------ you'll have sinigang for lunch!!?? :drool:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jeez i cant wait :drool: there's someone who will give a nice present :D a dog :wasted:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ that's nice but i allredy have 2 dogs.. you're friend is gonna treat you on a dinner... :D
-katedominique-
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope, it's past dinner and still no signs of any friends.... Huhuhu!!! =( --------------------------------------- you're going to watch PBB season 2...? (what kind of fortune telling is that???)
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

really?! :o maybe in the big night.. ;) don't texting while walking..watch your step coz i was seen that you might be hit in the street post..ouch!! :wallbash: =D

Last edited by hardy_boy (2007-06-20 22:54:18)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]you'll be the one to be hit in the post.[/b]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh? how come? next will receive a phone call from a person you liked.
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how i wish.. :lol: a very disturbed spirit will alweiz visit u starting tonight :penguin:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Errrr... Your crush will greet you tomorrow :eh: :thumbsup:
herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: h0pe so... you will be very happy after you read this! :D :penguin:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks ... a bit =p .. ur be in a good day! :cake:
purpleshmurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

.i think soo too.ü [b].something surprising will happen tommorow. :eh: [/b]
EUNiXA
» n00b
1969-12-31

shit hmmm.. and what could it possibly be? hekhek.. =p uhmm.. next to me will step on dog's shit while walking tomorrow.. =p
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha,, i hope not.. someone will gave him a quarter..LOL
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can you make it whole???lmfao ('I predict that [b]you[/b]'ll be the next person who will post for this thread..lolz') =) ---told yah--- :lol:

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-27 13:24:53)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that last prediction was really true :O hehehe :cool: you will celebrate about something very soon! something really good :gift:
Clarysse
» n00b
1969-12-31

already done.... you will get angry today
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:56

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy