• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 12345

[quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

blueflux
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

not really angry..but kindA...FS updated again so kinda not gud..but not really that easy to get pissed off person... you'll have a wonderful dinner.....

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-31 08:37:11)

devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

guardian angels will protect you =)
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow :wow: :wow: ull win a cruise :D
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

really??? you will meet your soul m8,,,, ahm! not now!!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yay,, why not now.?? :( mm.. u will be [b]the richest person[/b] in this world... :D
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^uh, yeah... hahaha[b] There will be drama today, but don't worry -- you can avoid the conflicts easily.[/b]
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa! -you will be a millionare today!!!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my god!! :o :o :o hope soo!!!!!! nyahaha.. tomorrow will be a perfect day for u and ur besr friends. :D
augjry
» n00b
1969-12-31

waah, tengkyu2 =) tonight, u will up allnight :D
Admins
» n00b
1969-12-31

♥ You | ♥ Will | ♥ Get | ♥ Scolding. Admins here, friendstertalk member.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mmm....... i dont know da meaning.. hahahas where my dictionary??/ oiai, next.. u will have new pet?
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its impossble my dear im allrgc 2 pets u will get a hair cut ths cming month :eh: :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yaw.. u dun like pet? :lol: oiai, bout that.. hope not. my hair is soo short!! need long time to make its long. hope noo!! :D next.. [b]u'll be an artist?[/b] oh my god! sory for double posting!! can u delete da first post mod.. or anyone??

Last edited by Linniie (2007-10-10 09:54:22)

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha....that would be a shock...me, an artist? :lol: hmmm.... be careful where you step, you will trip over something and fall down today.

Last edited by mrhiphop79 (2007-10-10 11:58:05)

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha..next trip i wonder why wer dat wud be and when ull get tired and sleep right away..
augjry
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha .. i just woke up, there's no way i'll goto sleep right away .. :) i see it .. somebody will pm u, there u go.. your soulmate maybe .. :lol: haha ..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haa? but my soulmate not in here... :lol: i'll waiting for pm.. :D :thumbsup: next.. u'll see ur love tomorrow, and u will go see cinema with him/her!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^wow! you're a good fortune teller! i will see my love tommorrow in school but going out in the cinema with him? i think noü you'll lose a $100 on your way to school(convert it in your currency if you're not an american hehehe)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wade???:(:(:(:( what do you mean??? :doubt::doubt: [quote]for you.. u'll get much [b]good news[/b] tomorrow..[/quote]
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx dude! :thumbsup:=) 4 u uhmm... you have a new comment on your friendster :) :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You will act as a [b]Fortune Teller[/b] to the next person to post.[/quote] "[b]Today, a text message will make you smile[/b]" =)

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:48

[ 14 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy