• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 12345..5

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you should love me too"... sometimes.. its like this>>"i love you but you love her..what am i gonna do?" yeah!! it really sucks to know that the one you love is not inlove with you.. not even interested to know who you are.. Doesnt even know you exist.. Well.. i think thats how the Goddess of love facilitates the game of love.. but if you are going to choose.. which one?? [/b] [quote][i]"The one who loves you or the one you love???"[/i][/quote] [b]speak out!!!![/b]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2006-11-02 21:04:08)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

fOr me.. i'll choose [u]the one i love[/u] coz, for me.. love is a choice,... and that includes the choice of loving someone without asking something in return.. why would you choose the one who loves you if you dont love him/her.. you are only trying to fool yourself... shit if you love a person and that person doesnt love you.. then no big deal... just continue loving him.. thats your happiness right??? who knows?? maybe that love might be enough to make that person realize that you are the one for him/her :P :eh: :) :norose: :rose: :kiss:
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

i go for the one i love. yes, that's what i did, and its really satisfying...
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah!! i agree!! so true!!!! =)
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ic ur a big fan of air supply...yups...love their song :P i love them both but if i were 2 choose only 1 between both... i'll definitely chose the one that i love :lol:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-11-03 19:29:18)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Follow your heart.. Will choose the one I love of course.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The one i love... as ate Padme said follow your heart.. :P wabshuu ateh.. :P
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sO right!!!!! =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Actually, [b]none[/b] of the 2 is the answer. Why? B/c love is never a one-sided relationship... you are [b]fooling[/b] yourself if you continue on loving the person who can't love you back! Don't waste your time for someone who is not [b]worth[/b] your time and love. -from a text msg i agree!! :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the one that i love[/b] if that person(the one who loves me) really loves then he/she would at least be happy for me.hihihi.lol.
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the one i love.. and the one i love also loves me so no probs at all
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the one i love but it hurts to know that he doesn't love u back :cry:

Last edited by broken em0wh..47 (2007-10-09 12:25:02)

broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]Actually, [b]none[/b] of the 2 is the answer. Why? B/c love is never a one-sided relationship... you are [b]fooling[/b] yourself if you continue on loving the person who can't love you back! Don't waste your time for someone who is not [b]worth[/b] your time and love. -from a text msg i agree!! :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah i think ur right :thumbsup:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one hu loves you.. @broken em0wh..47 or bhez, no double posting..hihihi..
jenzterrific
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]Actually, [b]none[/b] of the 2 is the answer. Why? B/c love is never a one-sided relationship... you are [b]fooling[/b] yourself if you continue on loving the person who can't love you back! Don't waste your time for someone who is not [b]worth[/b] your time and love. -from a text msg i agree!! :thumbsup:[/quote] yes.. ur amazing! u really know all about this, do u?.. do u hav a heart of stone or anything?? :cool: well.. i totally agree with her... it takes two people to fall inlove... =( which is sad but true...
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=) I will definitely choose the one whom I love more; cant [i]betray [/i]my feelings.
nurul_22291
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll follow my heart's voice n i choose the one i love... :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the one i love.... ;)
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

based on my experience.. it's the one who loves me.. :)
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

lyk padme's said.. follow ur heart
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:35

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy