• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 112345

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

the one [b]I LOVE[/b].. ~~you can't fool your heart!
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

the one who loves me.....
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] i the one who i love [/b]
AKHIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

...for me i prefer the guy who love me... ..guess y?.. ..itz bcoz y do i love the person who doesnt lve me.. ..itz juzt fooling myself.. ..if i will continue lving the prson who dosnt lve me itz juz hurting myself.. ..and i dont want 2 hurt my self bcoz once in my lyf i've already hurt myself.. ..and i think the tym will cme that i will lve that person.. ..and i've already know he loves me and i think our rlationshp will be good.
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Definitely.. The one i love.. 'cause even if there's someone out there that loves me most, there is also someone like me who loves someone most. I will chose the one i love because i know.. that i'll be happy to be with him, even in ups and downs. ü
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The One I Looove.:]]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]D 1 Who Love me [/b]Dats must b b8er~~ [spoiler]Cz I will Love Whoever love me Honestly~~ hehe~~[/spoiler]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The one you Love. Cause I believe that's what would make you happy. You have to fallow you heart, as what other says, right?
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the one that i love [/b]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The one who loves me cause he'll follow me wherever i go :D :wow:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the one who loves me... at least im assured that i'll be loved.. xD
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer to choose the one I love.. :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am always having hard decisions wif these stuffs but I keep telling myself to follow my heart and to fight for my feelings. So, Until now, I am choosing and absolutely loving the person on my ava. :wow: [b]Tha one I love. :wow: :thumbsup:[/b]
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually, right now, i chose the one i love.. but preferably, the one who loves me... coz i'm sure of the love they give to me.. and the one i love..... hmmm.... i just dnt think that he feels just exactly the same as i love him.... and i noe, the one who loves me, i'd learn to love... awww..
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer the one I love even though His not for me... You wont be happy if you will choose the one Who loves you but you dont even like him/her --->ryt?=)
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose none.. i would'nt be happy for any of the two. love should be a give and take relationship.. if i'll go for the one who loves me im just fooling my self. and of course i am also fooling him. i'll be the taker but would i be happy? if i choose the i one i love im just hurting myself more for fooling my self that i cant have the love i want to have if that is the situation. i maybe the giver but does what i give would be enough? but love comes in different situation.. different scenario.. so you may never what things might happen
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D 1 i love of cors. :wow: [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me I choose the one I love..maybe that other guy who loves me will find another when he get over me. Perhaps,when I love,I will know if it is true love or juz anoher saw it coming.
Da BucKz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I rather choose "the one I love" :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited by Da BucKz (2008-12-24 13:35:11)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so hard to chooose... i think the one i love, coz i'll be happy w her..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy