• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 123455

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

[quote=Chiny.12]the one hu loves you.. @broken em0wh..47 or bhez, no double posting..hihihi..[/quote] yeah xori!
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

[b]before i chose the one i love*, buh i realyzed its just the stupidest thing evurrr...you would just be waiting in vain,til he/she loves you back, but in reality..it wont never happend. it could but,*it rarely happend. soo now i'd say to the one who loves me,cuz ima try to love him back, i cant pr0mise that i would love him just the way he loves me, but i would try, anything could possibly happen, i just have to focus.haha*LMAO[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one i love no matter how hard it is to accpt dat u cant be loved by some1 that u loved is much harder than u not loving at all hope that answer this thread :|
seballos
» n00b
1969-12-31

the one you love.....
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]`mizeL wrote: Actually, none of the 2 is the answer. Why? B/c love is never a one-sided relationship... you are fooling yourself if you continue on loving the person who can't love you back! Don't waste your time for someone who is not worth your time and love. -from a text msg[/quote] [quote]why would i have to choose if i can have them both?hmmmn?! :rose:[/quote]
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

d 1 i love...of course..
sickHeart
» n00b
1969-12-31

i definitely agree...one sided relationship wont work....ifu'll choose the one u luv...ur not xure if he'll choose u too...itsreally hard!!!!!!!!!!!!and i cant imagine myself being with a person i dnt love eventhough he treats me good... :(
faez
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll go with the one i love
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the one i love.. all the way, even if he hurts me a million more times :crybaby:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i thought choosing d person i love will make me happy.. but its not... BITTERSWEET doh....[/b] hmn.. den a day came in my lyf n which i hav to choose... and i choose d one hu love me... and i never regret it... it is juz so WONDERFUL to be loved.. =) i min i juz love d way it feels wen u know sum1 reli truly care for u.. wyl staying wid sum1 u loved and doesnt know how to return ur love reli sucks.. i min its hard to be wid sum1 hu is thnkng of anader 1.. imagine... he's kissing u wid his mind on anader person..?? well.. its juz lyk im fooling myself... trying to reach d unreachable stars.. charmost.. :D well.. im happy now wid my bf.. after all i learn to love him... i juz cnt help but falling in love wid a GREAT person.. and dats my bf.. :D

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-10-20 01:25:20)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i choose the one who loves me.. coz if she loves me, be true/faithful to me..then she will have no problem with me..coz i will love her also and be true/faithful to her..
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]based on my experience.. it's the one who loves me..[/quote] so true...if sumone get hurt b4..they're definatly gonna choose d one who love them..just like me...
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i choose the one who love me
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one i love because who kn0ws.. he will also fall for u..
pawiix
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's to where your heart leads you :)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one i love :thumbsup: after all nobody loves me :crybaby:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i choose the one who loves me for its easy to learn how to love her back. =)
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah2 follow ur heart...hehe but 4me the on who loves me..!:)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: the one hu loves me.. its kinda awful.. but lets all be practical guys.. yeah, im supposed to chose "the one i love" but, if that someone cant love me back?? thats why i prefer to chose "the one hu loves me" at least i can learn how to love him.. what is important, there is someone who loves me.. [its my side, and i respect everyone's opinion =| ]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the one who loves me. --- only proves i'm worthy to be loved. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:28

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy