• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 12345

[b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

the best is the one who loves you.. cause you can sure that he wont cheat you... but for me i prefer the one i love because i love him....
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

fOr mEeE i chOoOse THE ONE I LOVE ..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=| The one who love's me..
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose the one that love me =) coz i dont know..... :lol: :lol: :lol: [spoiler]add me in fs :arrow: psycho_mind28@hotmail.com[/spoiler]
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The person that must love Because of the love must not have
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I choose both but the better is [b]the one I love[/b].
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]the one that love me[/b] [spoiler][align=center]for me [i]the person that love me[/i],.if the person that i love doesn't love me back,why should i will waste my time to please him loving me if there's someone who loves me for who i am [/align][/spoiler]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the one who loves me :thumbsup:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it still depends. if the one you love love somebody. why don't go for the one who love you. maybe you'll fall in love with her. :)
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill go to the one i love..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]"the one i love"[/quote] coz its useless, taking the one that loves you whom you dont love is like a joke with no humor at all.
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'll go with " [b]the one i love [/b]..
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmm for me [b]the one i love[/b] because i always follow my heart... and all i wanna happen is him to love me too.... hehe i know he loves me too (the one i love) and now he's my bf
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll go for the one i'll love..
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me i'll go.. with the one who loves me.. coz choosing the 1 u love has many obstacles and the major of that.. what if she don't love u..?!.. but on the other side.. if u choose the 1 hu loves u eventually u will learn to love them//:wallbash:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hMm.. i thiNk d one who lovez mE [/b]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-11-12 18:17:52)

samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]it really sucks to know that the one you love is not inlove with you.. not even interested to know who you are.. Doesnt even know you exist..[/quote] [spoiler]i will choose...[b]"The one that loves me"[/b]....it hurts to know that you are not loved by the person you really love...(like me)...he even showed to me that he really doesn't care...i'd rather choose the one that loves me coz i will give him a chance to express his feelings and maybe,as time pass by, i will fall for him too....ryt???... as the saying goes, "if you love me, it will be sweeter if you'll show it than saying it...BUT if you dont love me, better say it then showing it to me(it hurts)..."...ryt???[/spoiler] ...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
japorean.fandom
» n00b
1969-12-31

^of corz,to d' one u love. u can't buy happiness :)
23dane06
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i dunno what i will really choose.. but in my situation now.. i choose the one i love.. then he said to me that he loves me too in front of my friends.. but i don't know if i will really believe in him..

Last edited by 23dane06 (2008-11-13 16:32:54)

threezeroo
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, for me ... i'll choose the One Who Loves Me :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]He loves you, you love him (or her)... thats how it should be..but not all the time!! its really hard finding the right person for you.. admit it.. its not like this>>>>>" i love you, so you shoul

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:53

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy