• ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 12345..5

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something to it.. something that will make it cool.. believe me.. you can add a music,.. and you can add banner.. promise..i wont lie.. =D :evil: okay.. first thing is first.. [b]Step 1: In the homepage, click the "MY BLOG" tab. Step 2: Click "update blog" Step 3: At your right, you will see the "EDIT CONFIGURATION"..hit it.. Step 4: thats where you will add "SOME STUFFS".. okay.. in the title, you can add some cool marquees.. try this..[/b] <">find this line: [quote]SOME TITLE FOR IT[/quote] change it to your own title or this: <">or even this find this line: [quote]URL OF THE BANNER[/quote] change it to your own banner url <">find this line: [quote]THUMBNAIL URL[/quote] change it your own thumbnail url..you can add as many as you want.. okay.. Now.. in the DESCRIPTION AREA.. it is HTML ENABLED so you can also add somthin to it.. you can add MP3 player.. if you dont want it to be shown.. you can change the height and the width of the mp3.. change it to "0" so it will be like a background music... you can add banners, marquees or whatever you like... cool huh??? so go to your blog and edit it now.. it would be so much better than before.. [b]see it in action: [url]http://addix.blogs.friendster.com[/url][/b] if you like this tweak.. please leave a comment in my blog... anywhere there.. i just want to know who viewed my blog.. and i want to know who wants to use this.. thanks guys.. ill be sharing lots of codes.... if you want me to... =| and by the way.. im workin with my typelist.. if you want me to link your blog or your profile there..just leave a comment or message.. dont worry its for free..eheheh

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-16 20:39:46)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

HAWT! I like your blog,,^^
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

nice.... :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ow.. really?? thank you...eheheh..
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an evidence that tis gal is such an adictt..lewlz :lol:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: [quote=OuToFReAcH]an evidence that tis gal is such an adictt..lewlz :lol:[/quote] i guess you can call me that.. ehehhe :lol:

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-07-03 18:08:17)

OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]:lol: [quote=OuToFReAcH]an evidence that tis gal is such an adictt..lewlz :lol:[/quote] i guess you can call me that.. ehehhe :lol: by the way.. i dont know where to post this.. but.. if anyone here needs an overlay layout.. or dont know how to make one.. you can send me a message and right away..ill make one for yah.. its just that.. im not busy right now.. i can make a layout in just 1 hr.. complete with the infos.. and whatevers.. ehehe thanks again OuToFReAcH ..yOu roCK.. :thumbsup: :D one more thing.. only till sunday..... coz by monday.. i have to focus in my studies..[/quote] wow! great! rili??? hmmmnn.. k, can u add me at msn, its jalila_mandeep@hotmail.com, ill give u my account, plz do make it nice
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YOU ROCK girl! What a talent!! :D :D :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^]YOU ROCK girl! What a talent!! :D :D :D[/quote] thank you.
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice !!! :wallbash:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy]nice !!! :wallbash:[/quote] gee thanks
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice trick and cool blog :wow:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]nice trick and cool blog :wow:[/quote] ..thanks... =)
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool..but do you know how to change that lame background??

Last edited by CAIRYNISSA (2006-12-17 08:43:45)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=CAIRYNISSA]cool..but do you know how to change that lame background?? [url]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8464/tbcis7.gif[/url][/quote] ow.. i think you can change itby putting some CSS styles in your overlay profile... try it..
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow that is surely a great trick to put some life on the boring blog section.. Tnx for sharing it.. :D

Last edited by Xian (2006-11-17 14:52:49)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this...its very useful.. :D
heart924
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry..... Ok i'll try it in english. Could you please tell me how to do it in details step by step? Newbie here..... i did all the steps you post but i cant get it... its not working on my blog...please help. if u have time please email me heart924@hellokitty.com THANKS.

Last edited by heart924 (2006-11-26 20:46:10)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=heart924]:crybaby: [b]Hindi ko po magawa sa blog ko...... ilang arw ko na po tina try pero talagang ayaw. Pa help naman po, please.....[/b] Pano po ba gawin step by step in details...bago pa lang po ako eh :redface: Ano po bang pwede lang ilagay sa BLOG NAME at tsaka dun sa BLOG DESCRIPTION? Yung banner san ko po ilalagay? Tinry ko po pareho,una sa description ko inilagay tapos sinave ko po tapos ipinublished ko naman po..... box lang po na maliit na may red x ang lumabas.... ganun din sa BLOG NAME ang ginawa ko pero wala rin.... ano po bang mali??? Ito po ang email add ko heart924@hellokitty.com kung may tym naman po kayo paki help naman po.... thank you po!!!! Ang ganda ng blog niyo po :wow:[/quote] [color=red]:arrow:[b] Please post in English. This is an international forum! Follow the rules in this site.[/b][/color]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one =) :thumbsup: very useful :lol: uhm, do you have any tweak out there to get rid of the pic on the top banner area? and also, is there a way (a tweak or code for instance) to be able to embed objects (like youtube vids or mp3players) in your blog entries? :idea: RaKk On \m/, (//_^) .\m/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy