• ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 123455

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

mango juice
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]nice one =) :thumbsup: very useful :lol: uhm, do you have any tweak out there to get rid of the pic on the top banner area? and also, is there a way (a tweak or code for instance) to be able to embed objects (like youtube vids or mp3players) in your blog entries? :idea: RaKk On \m/, (//_^) .\m/[/quote] [color=green]you dont really need to tweak to embed video in your blog entries.. all you have to do is paste the code in the 'insert email link' it's the evelope icon in your post body... and wallah!.. there is your video...[/color] :) :D like in one of my entry.. i embeded a video... you can check this out [url]http://gingersweets.blogs.friendster.com/hear_me_now/2006/12/object_width425.html[/url]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

[quote=mango juice][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]nice one =) :thumbsup: very useful :lol: uhm, do you have any tweak out there to get rid of the pic on the top banner area? and also, is there a way (a tweak or code for instance) to be able to embed objects (like youtube vids or mp3players) in your blog entries? :idea: RaKk On \m/, (//_^) .\m/[/quote] [color=green]you dont really need to tweak to embed video in your blog entries.. all you have to do is paste the code in the 'insert email link' it's the evelope icon in your post body... and wallah!.. there is your video...[/color] :) :D like in one of my entry.. i embeded a video... you can check this out [url]http://gingersweets.blogs.friendster.com/hear_me_now/2006/12/object_width425.html[/url][/quote] Ahh ok.. there yah go.. :D y havent i thought about that earlier? :wallbash:shit anyway, wat about my 1st question, anyone can help? =| :question: p.s. : (to miss mango juice: lamat miga :D )
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]no problem.. (la blema nah... :D ) i help if i can... but since im not really good at this.. i can't help you with your other question.... i think you are talking about the ad.... :D [/color]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=mango juice][color=green]no problem.. (la blema nah... :D ) i help if i can... but since im not really good at this.. i can't help you with your other question.... i think you are talking about the ad.... :D [/color][/quote] no, im talkin about the pic (your friendster primary pic) beside the title of yer blog. u know, that small pic of yours on the top left side (or right side :question: ). just wanna know how to get rid of that. thanks :D shit
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry for the late reply.. you can get rid of that pix but i dont know how... guyz.. i have updated my blog.. ive read a lot of tutorials about the tweak and guess what?? im here to share it.. lets get started.. ok.. if you have a blog, click the "MY BLOG" tab or "BLOG" tab. then.. Click "EDIT CONFIGURATION" .. there' you'll see "BLOG TITLE" and "BLOG DESCRIPTION" you can put some codes there.. if you want to change the look of the blog, open your notepad, then edit this codes (credits to kuya slasher, he made this one): <">you are free to modify the colors and the images.. after that, save it then name it as blog.css. upload it on sites like geocities or bravenet (any file hosting sites) .. ok... back to the edit configuration stuff.. put this code there:(under blog description) <">find this line: [quote]URL OF YOUR CSS[/quote] you must change that..put the url of your css ex: http://yourhost.com/blah/blog.css and thats it... hit save changes... then publish site... a pop up window will appear, hit publish all.. then view your blog... you can also embed music or vids..of you want to know how.just leave a mesg. here :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ haha, yah i was able to read Kuya Slasher's tut about that just now :D Thanks for the help miss Adik =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2006-12-23 03:04:21)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehe.. wow.. i like that.. "MISS ADIK" harhar... yah.. im a certified adeek..harhar...
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]hehehe.. wow.. i like that.. "MISS ADIK" harhar... yah.. im a certified adeek..harhar...[/quote] Nyahah :D yah yer a real Miss Adik. hehe. by the way, Kuya Slasher also noted this in his tut: [quote]WARNING! I HAVE DESIGNED THIS CSS TO WORK ONLY WITH BECKETT STYLE I HAVENT TRIED USING OTHER STYLE .. SO BE SURE TO USE BECKETT STYLE FIRST BEFORE YOU APPLY THE CSS ..[/quote] :puke: :drool: shit
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=khomplykeited]hehehe.. wow.. i like that.. "MISS ADIK" harhar... yah.. im a certified adeek..harhar...[/quote] Nyahah :D yah yer a real Miss Adik. hehe. by the way, Kuya Slasher also noted this in his tut: [quote]WARNING! I HAVE DESIGNED THIS CSS TO WORK ONLY WITH BECKETT STYLE I HAVENT TRIED USING OTHER STYLE .. SO BE SURE TO USE BECKETT STYLE FIRST BEFORE YOU APPLY THE CSS ..[/quote] :puke: :drool: shit[/quote] yah.. i forgot to write that part... :lol:
kaede
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much Ms. khomplykeited for sharing this =) but please teach us also how to embed vids and music..also do you happen to know how to add javascript in your blog, like in the sidebar for example? thanks again.
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kaede]thank you so much Ms. khomplykeited for sharing this =) but please teach us also how to embed vids and music..also do you happen to know how to add javascript in your blog, like in the sidebar for example? thanks again.[/quote] yeah.. if you want to embed music vids in your post, read mango juice's post above.. in the side bar?? of course.. im really busy now so i wont explain it.. but here's the link.. [url]http://blackrainbow.blogs.friendster.com/[/url] click that..it'll answer your question... it teach you how to put cbox but if you want to add scripts, you have to do the same thing
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]sorry for the late reply.. you can get rid of that pix but i dont know how... guyz.. i have updated my blog.. ive read a lot of tutorials about the tweak and guess what?? im here to share it.. lets get started.. ok.. if you have a blog, click the "MY BLOG" tab or "BLOG" tab. then.. Click "EDIT CONFIGURATION" .. there' you'll see "BLOG TITLE" and "BLOG DESCRIPTION" you can put some codes there.. if you want to change the look of the blog, open your notepad, then edit this codes (credits to kuya slasher, he made this one): <">you are free to modify the colors and the images.. after that, save it then name it as blog.css. upload it on sites like geocities or bravenet (any file hosting sites) .. ok... back to the edit configuration stuff.. put this code there:(under blog description) <">find this line: [quote]URL OF YOUR CSS[/quote] you must change that..put the url of your css ex: http://yourhost.com/blah/blog.css and thats it... hit save changes... then publish site... a pop up window will appear, hit publish all.. then view your blog... you can also embed music or vids..of you want to know how.just leave a mesg. here :D[/quote] I've tried this tweak many times, but nothing happened..hai..
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@nica.. are you sure?? it worked for me.. make sure you modify it the right way.. Ask Feenque gurl,it really works :( :cry: ;]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]@nica.. are you sure?? it worked for me.. make sure you modify it the right way.. Ask Feenque gurl,it really works :( :cry: ;][/quote] hmmm i discovered something, when i used filelodge it did not work, but when i used fileden, it was successful! it worked!! Thanks komplykeited for the codes, now i'm working on it..
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=khomplykeited]@nica.. are you sure?? it worked for me.. make sure you modify it the right way.. Ask Feenque gurl,it really works :( :cry: ;][/quote] hmmm i discovered something, when i used filelodge it did not work, but when i used fileden, it was successful! it worked!! Thanks komplykeited for the codes, now i'm working on it..[/quote] great!!!!! tell me when i can take a peek i wanna see what it looks like
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited][quote=nica1214][quote=khomplykeited]@nica.. are you sure?? it worked for me.. make sure you modify it the right way.. Ask Feenque gurl,it really works :( :cry: ;][/quote] hmmm i discovered something, when i used filelodge it did not work, but when i used fileden, it was successful! it worked!! Thanks komplykeited for the codes, now i'm working on it..[/quote] great!!!!! tell me when i can take a peek i wanna see what it looks like[/quote] hihi, i don't how to edit it, so i decide just to remove the google ads, here it is [url]http://nica1214.blogs.friendster.com[/url]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][quote=khomplykeited][quote=nica1214] hmmm i discovered something, when i used filelodge it did not work, but when i used fileden, it was successful! it worked!! Thanks komplykeited for the codes, now i'm working on it..[/quote] great!!!!! tell me when i can take a peek i wanna see what it looks like[/quote] hihi, i don't how to edit it, so i decide just to remove the google ads, here it is [url]http://nica1214.blogs.friendster.com[/url][/quote] okay.... =)
barets
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! can u teach me how to change my blog's background??..please?thanks! =) ..& please tell me some sites where i can make 'banners'?

Last edited by barets (2006-12-29 07:26:13)

heart924
» n00b
1969-12-31

I just want to know if theres a code to remove the top banner with the orange bar above it...Could someonre help me?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=barets]please tell me some sites where i can make 'banners'?[/quote] u can find lots of them by google or yahoo, maybe with keywords like 'banner generator' or some related stuffs. im not really using them though so i cant really recommend any of them. just try them out for your self what fits for you. =) :thumbsup: [quote=barets]hi! can u teach me how to change my blog's background??..please?thanks![/quote] use the code posted by khomply *way* above. it worked for me, check [url=http://friendster.com/forsakenkid]my profile/blog page[/url]. :thumbsup: but if you really dont have a background on css, editing the code will not that be easy. [quote=heart924]I just want to know if theres a code to remove the top banner with the orange bar above it...Could someonre help me?[/quote] if you only want the ads to be removed, try [url=http://theftalk.com/t795-Friendster-Blog-Tweak-%28Remove-Annoiying-Adds-Blog%29.html]this thread[/url].
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:51

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy