• ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 12345

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

kaede
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

[quote=khomplykeited][quote=kaede]thank you so much Ms. khomplykeited for sharing this =) but please teach us also how to embed vids and music..also do you happen to know how to add javascript in your blog, like in the sidebar for example? thanks again.[/quote] yeah.. if you want to embed music vids in your post, read mango juice's post above.. in the side bar?? of course.. im really busy now so i wont explain it.. but here's the link.. [url]http://blackrainbow.blogs.friendster.com/[/url] click that..it'll answer your question... it teach you how to put cbox but if you want to add scripts, you have to do the same thing[/quote] thank you this helped a lot!!! :thumbsup:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

[quote=kaede][quote=khomplykeited][quote=kaede]thank you so much Ms. khomplykeited for sharing this =) but please teach us also how to embed vids and music..also do you happen to know how to add javascript in your blog, like in the sidebar for example? thanks again.[/quote] yeah.. if you want to embed music vids in your post, read mango juice's post above.. in the side bar?? of course.. im really busy now so i wont explain it.. but here's the link.. [url]http://blackrainbow.blogs.friendster.com/[/url] click that..it'll answer your question... it teach you how to put cbox but if you want to add scripts, you have to do the same thing[/quote] thank you this helped a lot!!! :thumbsup:[/quote] my pleasure @charles hihi thanks for helpin
barets
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks [b]forsakenkid[/b]! you're blog's so cool! teach me plsss! =)

Last edited by barets (2006-12-30 07:10:02)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@miss Adik: heheh. its a pleasure to help :D @barets: thanks :D. however it took me a lot of time and effort pimping my blog since im not really a pro at it. id love to teach but its a way long long story :/ sorry. maybe ill go make a guide or tutorial on that when i have the time. :D :thumbsup:
barets
» n00b
1969-12-31

YEEEES! i finally did it!hahaha!..thank you so much [b]khomplykeited[/b]! :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=barets]YEEEES! i finally did it!hahaha!..thank you so much [b]khomplykeited[/b]! :D[/quote] Great!! Good For you..em hapi for you barets..[b]TROPA [/b]ehehe
kunero
» n00b
1969-12-31

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp do anybody knows how to change the cursor!!! ive tried other css cursor but it wont work!!!!!!
mayapot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kunero]heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp do anybody knows how to change the cursor!!! ive tried other css cursor but it wont work!!!!!![/quote] <">
kunero
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mayapot][quote=kunero]heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp do anybody knows how to change the cursor!!! ive tried other css cursor but it wont work!!!!!![/quote] <">[/quote] thanx mayapot!!!! nice name MAAAAYAAAAPOOOOT!!!!hehehe
cokke
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... its so nice.... but... someone... please give some link .... how to put a Shoutbox to my blog.... i was search for them.. but i didnt find it.... please helpme....... :O
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here cokke, I found this tutorial about putting a cbox on your blog [url]http://slasher1201.blogs.friendster.com/ultraelectromagneticblog/2006/08/pimp_my_blog_pa.html[/url] it's working see my blog, ***deleted***

Last edited by nica1214 (2007-04-21 23:13:01)

cokke
» n00b
1969-12-31

ao.... thanks.... nica.... but your blog ..... i can't see it...???
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Move to Blog Section :eh:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cokke]ao.... thanks.... nica.... but your blog ..... i can't see it...???[/quote] There's nothing in my blog anymore, I removed my pre made CSS layouts there because it's hard to update especially friendster is frquently updating..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cokke]hi... its so nice.... but... someone... please give some link .... how to put a Shoutbox to my blog.... i was search for them.. but i didnt find it.... please helpme....... :O[/quote] I had just made a tutorial for that. You can read it here: http://theftalk.com/t2859-Wanna-Chatbox-Mp3-Player-Custom-Module-your-Friendster-Blog%3F.html
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ nice tricks. & i lab it. ehehe!
ibrahim
» n00b
1969-12-31

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick!!totally cool...
maximuz
» n00b
1969-12-31

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P [quote=OuToFReAcH]an evidence that tis gal is such an adictt..lewlz :lol:[/quote]
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

ur blog is cool! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:36

[ 13 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy