• ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 112345

is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Nikka
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

hi... you said you are willing to help one if he/she needs to have a layout... can you help me? can you make a layout for me?? please.............thank you! please rep..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

[quote=Nikka]hi... you said you are willing to help one if he/she needs to have a layout... can you help me? can you make a layout for me?? please.............thank you! please rep..[/quote] Who are you referring to?
mahal_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much...you rock :eh:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

++wow nice tutorials!!!!
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is pretty cool..i really dont write much in my blog..but ill give it a try.. tenks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very nice..but no one view my blog..eheh
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool tweak! but unfortunately, i can't use. i don't have a blog! hahhaha. lolz.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

++kewl++ :eh: :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle]very nice..but no one view my blog..eheh[/quote] yup.. wer same... =)
jun_fans...
» n00b
1969-12-31

very helpful girl..thanx!!!
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..?? i dont know. .
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup: thanks for sharin
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Wow!!.. It worked!!.. thanks a lot!!.. :D[/b][/color]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i can't see the preview.. thanks for sharing

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-03-28 02:20:16)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow..that's kewl..thanks
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing nice one
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

enx for sharin' this one sis.. it helped a lot..=)
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..nice tutorial.. hahah ! :) .thanks for sharin' ;) ..too bad no one views my fsblog.. hahah !
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Thanks for this.[/i]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shealla(:]..nice tutorial.. hahah ! .thanks for sharin' ..too bad no one views my fsblog.. hahah ![/quote] [i]Haha. Me too. No one dare to[/i] [b]VIEW[/b] [i]my[/i] [b][url=http://cypnet.blogs.friendster.com/inner_thoughts/]BLOG.[/b][/url]

Last edited by cypnet (2008-05-14 04:59:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » is your blog boring?? tired of the nasty lame design.. well.. get use to it..coz there is nothing you can do to change it if you are not a paying customer.. but you know what.. you can add something t

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy