• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 1..123456

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Naah. Never. :xp
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

No, i don't believe in those. And I really do not have the motivation to pass them, i might just annoy others :eh:
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No, it's just a waste of time.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy