• » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 123456789101112..12

uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

^ ^ eyes closed!?! how dramatic... just kiddin' man.. peace... +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ how to kiss?? if yah know what kiss is then i guess you already know how to... it's not as complicated as it seem (for first timers) maybe it's just the nervousness that makes one think that he/she dosen't know how... if you haven't been kissed, you might think that you don't know how just ride with the rythm and it'll all be fine.. err.. i guess it also depends in the kind of kiss...

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-11 03:16:11)

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm.. im a newbie here but i know how to! haha =D =D =D :cool: :cool: u wana know how...?? well... just feel the presence! haha... lol
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like what ms. pad said, there's no need for any technique and its just happended. and like what ms. banana cake said, you will learn it when you get there and you'll learn more if you do it often :lol: just one thing to consider,,, if you kiss someone, please avoid staring, coz its not good watching your kiss partner while you two were kissing. it's very annoying... i believe that a lot of girls close their eyes during this kissing sessions but most guys love to stare at thier partner while doing it. its a bad habbit... please avoid those. :disgust:
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Basically that's the influence of medias nyahaha :lol:[/quote] I would have to agree on that point!
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

honestly tell your partner that you dont kno how to kiss..so he can teach u hehe..it wouldnt be too awkward that way...but if he also dont kno how too thats a total mess..haha
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha wat i topic oOps.! im a minor gotta get out of here =(
jessieabraham
» n00b
1969-12-31

First of all, be sure to freshen your breathe when kissing someone :eh: :lol: Here are some tips when kissing : [url]http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-kiss-someone-passionately[/url] STEPS :wow: Moisten your lips. Dry lips do not move well together. Just a light brush of your tongue over your lips will be sufficient to moisten them. Angle your head. If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way, and you will not be able to kiss deeply or smoothly. To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both tilt your heads to the same side. Close your eyes. As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and going cross-eyed . :wow: Start with a gentle and soft closed-mouth kiss. The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them; instead, open your lips very slowly. If you were learning to speak French, you would probably start with the basics, vocabulary and grammar, before trying to write poetry. Well, the French kiss is like the poetry of kissing, and before you can be good at it, you have to master the closed-mouth kiss. Even after you have added French kissing to your romantic repertoire, it is usually better to start a kiss with closed lips. Go Dutch on the decision to French. Kissing should be a shared decision. You need to have permission to French kiss someone, but when your lips are locked with their's you may not want to stop and ask, "Hey, this is great, but can I put my tongue in your mouth?" Open your lips slowly and just a little during the kiss so that one of your lips is sandwiched between theirs and one of theirs is between yours. As you are locking and re-locking lips, brush your tongue against your partner's lips ever so slightly. This should make it clear that you want to French kiss. If your partner's tongue does not respond in like fashion or if they pull away, you will have to save the French kiss for another time when you are both ready. :wow: Explore with your tongue. If you and your partner seem to be enjoying the open-mouth kiss, slowly try to open your mouth a little bit more and gently push your tongue a little farther into their mouth. The tongue is very sensitive, and the mere act of touching your partner's tongue with your own will be very pleasant and stimulating for each of you. Do not stick your tongue too far into the mouth, as this can be a big turn-off. Instead, just gently and playfully touch tongues. :wow: Go Slow. Passionate kisses are good sometimes, but to really enjoy a French kiss, you must take it slow. Do not hurry and take time to explore each other's mouths. Mix it up. Kisses are like snowflakes: no two are exactly the same. Once you finally feel comfortable French kissing someone, it is tempting to try to do the same thing every time. Add variety. Sometimes kiss deeper, for example, and other times pay more attention to the lips than the tongue. Hold the kiss longer or shorter and explore the art of kissing. When something feels good for each of you, do not abandon it for the sake of variety. :wow: Read Body Language. Everybody kisses a little differently, and each person enjoys different things in a kiss - there is no "right" way to kiss. What separates good kissers from bad is an ability to read a partner's body language and be responsive to their partner. Of course if your partner pulls away or seems uncomfortable at any time, understand that you have to slow it down. Listen for cues that tell how much your partner is enjoying a particular kissing maneuver. If you hear a sigh or moan, or they begin kissing you back with increased intensity, realize that they are responding with fervor. :wow: Develop your style. Good French kissing, like good kissing of any kind, requires practice. You will get better as you do it more. In addition, the more practice you have with one person, the more comfortable you will feel kissing them and developing a style that suits both of you.
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... its fun to kiss someone if she has a pierce on her tongue... :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]emo kiss: somebody know haha!![/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ huh?! I think emos kiss is man - to -man or girl-to girl XD
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well explained jessieabraham... it shud be read by guys who always on the rush when kissing,, oppps, not all... =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeh, Spam detected.. lol! :lol: Emoticons are not allowed. Read The FTalk RULES!
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aleksisty^^][b]all i know is this: :D :kiss: **types of kisses** :kiss: Butterfly Kiss - With your faces less than a breath away, open and close your eyelids against your partners. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart. Cheek Kiss - A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek. Earlobe Kiss - Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Avoid louder sucking noises as ears are sensitized noise detectors. Eskimo Kiss - With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together. Eye Kiss - Hold your partner's head with both hands and slowly move their head in the direction you wish your kiss to go... then slowly kiss up towards your partner's eyes and give them a tender kiss on top of their closed eyes. Eyelid Kiss - While your partner is resting/sleeping with eyes closed, very very gently kiss the spot right below their browbone. A very intimate kiss. Finger Kiss - While laying together gently suck on their fingers. This can be very seductive and pleasurable. Foot Kiss - An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss. Forehead Kiss - The "motherly" kiss or "just friends" kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head. Freeze Kiss (or Melt Kiss) - Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth and kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold. French Kiss - The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the "Soul Kiss" because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. Surprisingly, the French call this "The English Kiss". Fruity Kiss - Take a small piece of fruit and place between your lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss your partner and nibble one half of the piece of fruit while they nibble the other until it breaks in half, allowing the juice to run into your mouths. Hand Kiss - Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady. Hickey Kiss - The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic foreplay. Hostage Kiss - Cover your lips with tape and get your love's attention. When they come near, make noises like you're trying to tell them something and motion as if you can't get the tape off. Once they remove the tape from you to hear what you're trying to say tell them: "I've been saving my lips all day just for you!" Then kiss your love passionately! Hot and Cold Kiss - Lick your partner's lips so that they're warm, and then gently blow on them. The sudden cold blast makes for a sensual explosion, and they will often try it on you next, as well as get very passionate. Mistletoe Kiss - Surprise your lover by capturing them with a gentle holiday kiss under the mistletoe. This is also a good method for shyer individuals to steal a kiss from a potential lover. Letter Kiss - Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX. Lick Kiss - Just before kissing, gently run your tongue along you partners lip whether it be the top or bottom one depending on the position of your lips. Very sensual. Lip Sucking Kiss - When kissing gently suck on their lower lip. This can be very exciting. Neck Nibble Kiss - Gently nibble up and down your partners neck. End with a gentle kiss on the lips. [/b][/quote] Those are types of kisses,, it should be steps.. There is no such a thing/steps to kiss,, just be passionate thats it..u dont need some steps to kiss..thats so pathetic

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-08-15 21:48:26)

Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just follow your heart :eh:
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! love this... 1st, you watch her/ him 2nd, ask him/her if she/he loves you. 3rd, you kiss her! :kiss:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when i kiss i dont close my eyes.. wut i do ish jas make an eye contact with her when makin' out..then u start with a mild kiss down to the rough one..hehe get the picture? lolz :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I have no idea? :paranoid: [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you dont have to learn how to kiss...when youre there.ou just do it haha,..:lol: :D :lol: :D amf!!!
enadnyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmnnn how to kiss?ac2aly you dnt have to have hard time thinkin bout dat..it jaz happend for an instance.. ;] one thing..kiss the one you love..not the one you lust!!! =D :o :D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dis question reli rmnds me of my furz kiss.. :lol: i reli dunno how to... i was so aweful... :lol: ahmn.. juz do sum exprmnts on ur next kiss... :D anwyz.. i like d forhead kiss... cos its reli shown respect and care... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:50

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy