• » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

[b]how to kiss..? just ur tongue and other tongue are (salisi)sorry for tagalog.. and ur mouth near and near and move it..does it correct.. srrry if is to hentai or what..=|[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-13 09:20:23)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ do u mean [b][i]swording?[/i][/b] :lol: @T [u]This is for me[/u] :wow: [b]Kiss gently. There are many kinds of kisses, but for me it should be gentle and romantic. NEVER press your mouth onto your partner’s (just let your lips meet) and don’t try to push your tongue into his or her mouth. :puke: A soft, closed-mouth-to-closed-mouth kiss is perfect. Pause for a moment, keep your head close to your partner’s, and if your partner moves to kiss you back or seems to like it and doesn’t pull away, go in for another, longer, but still gentle[/b] :lol: i read about diff types and ways of kissing before, but this is what fits my type =) [spoiler][b][u]Moving Kiss[/u] :arrow: make sure a bed or couch or chair is behind your partner. [u]Suck Kissing[/u] :arrow: this can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of French kissing with you mouth open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top our bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two.[/b][/spoiler] [i]... [b] :arrow: [u]PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS RECOMMENDED[/u][/b][/i] [spoiler]:idea: [b]Do it with LOVE and PASSION ..not only for LUST :evil: :thumbsdown:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 09:49:20)

wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

DOes'nt know anything bout it, coz im 100% virgin. ^_^ never been kissed...
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ahaha dont worry dude. You dont need to know how. .a kiss on the forehead/cheeks is gud nuff. :D

Last edited by RossVolturi (2008-04-13 15:47:42)

kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it just happends i think its the way u seduce ur gurl ehe and let your mouth do what ever they want to do..:) hehe
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]^^ do u mean [b][i]swording?[/i][/b] :lol: @T [u]This is for me[/u] :wow: [b]Kiss gently. There are many kinds of kisses, but for me it should be gentle and romantic. NEVER press your mouth onto your partner’s (just let your lips meet) and don’t try to push your tongue into his or her mouth. :puke: A soft, closed-mouth-to-closed-mouth kiss is perfect. Pause for a moment, keep your head close to your partner’s, and if your partner moves to kiss you back or seems to like it and doesn’t pull away, go in for another, longer, but still gentle[/b] :lol: i read about diff types and ways of kissing before, but this is what fits my type =) [spoiler][b][u]Moving Kiss[/u] :arrow: make sure a bed or couch or chair is behind your partner. [u]Suck Kissing[/u] :arrow: this can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of French kissing with you mouth open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top our bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two.[/b][/spoiler] [b]no..its like a French kiss...[/b] [i]... [b] :arrow: [u]PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS RECOMMENDED[/u][/b][/i] [spoiler]:idea: [b]Do it with LOVE and PASSION ..not only for LUST :evil: :thumbsdown:[/b][/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-14 02:44:39)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]no its like a french kiss.. SRRY for multiposting...[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-14 02:45:52)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ swording is somehow part of frenchkissing... ayt? earth shuttering open mouthed kiss includes swording =| > kissing is an art for me... put an art and passion everytime u kiss... discard all those things that can ruin ur moment.. you shud focus on what ur doing and on ur partner coz every little wrong move can lessen the passion =| let things happen between u and ur partner,.. do it gently... smoothly and later on you will not notice your already going deep and deep and deep until there.... [b]period.[/b] lols =|

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 14:03:34)

fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

frenchkiss is familiar with me :lol:
yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to kiss ?? see they eyes, move ur face to they face ! n lets to kiss :kiss: :lol: :lol: run away . . . :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
darksyd
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i guess you dont have to learn it coz when the time that you have your special someone face to face it will happen unexpectedly... my ex-gf's kisses me unexpectedly well i dont know if they really want it that way they just kiss me without any warning... well torrid kissing is good try it
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ur a ghurl ayth.. hehehe.. w8 til a boy kissed u... let him do d first move.. hehehehe
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you dont have to learn from it coz when youre there and doing it .. it'll come naturally.. ;) have fun lolz grrrrrr *meow* =D :lol::D
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.,.,u know everything huh aleksisty.,. I think you've tried it all.. huh just kidding.
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lolz i really love reading this topic. . . gonna give u guys a kiss lolz mvvuah.~
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

just kiss her in the lips but not on her nose =D because thats what happen to me on my 1st kiss
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just close your eyes & feel the "magic"!
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahaha Kewl, Kissing Lessons :d Srryb If Im Reading This :d
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to kiss
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

just be passionate..if you know what "passionate" means..haha!:lol: and dont be MESSY! yuck!:puke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy