• » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

[quote=ducheszv]^lol thats an SOP ate :lol: =D @bro clou2: mwahahhaa =D you got carried away bro =D :lol: @T: there's one thing i learned when kissing, do not forget to breathe! :lol: =D For girls: i dont know if you feel this too.. make sure your sitting coz kissing passionately weakens the knees :redface:[/quote] hahaha... yayz.. i dun wanna sit... too much danger for me to do dat... :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin: i wanna stand coz i can hug him... btw.. wat SOP...? standrd operating procedure....? :lol: :lol: @topic: pick a good kisser partner....
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]ok.... rephrase that thing... here's a simple tutorial ... [quote](note: this is not a code tutorial) :lol:[/quote] i prepare to start on the neck slowly going on the tip of the ear subsequently... :redface: hearing her moaning and grinding.... :| v putting my palm on the cheek .. then start with the lower lip (just the lower lip) let her crave, for me to kiss her upper lip for several secs. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. ... . ... v to be continued...:lol: ......... i need an advanced tutorial... im going to laines place... :lol:[/quote] Wow as in Wow :o!!! Blurrycloud knows his ways!!! That's why you're a chick magnet!!!:P

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-12 11:34:28)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i didn't intend to continue.. wahehe.. i know my limitations... it ends here . .. after that... u and your partner will just play poker... hahaha :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-13 22:40:53)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ LOlz... maybe its Strip Poker..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ nope just plain poker game... :lol: :lol: .... :arrow: it will flow naturally especially if your totally in love with the person your kissing...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kiss...kiss... for the first time.. hahaha.. just go w/ the flow..:lol:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...jz follow d flow... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Ow! kiss him/her with feelings.. Like Love or whatever =| [/color] [/b]
zatan_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice topic.. i guess bro cloud is really passionate.... hahaha.. :arrow: for some reason, i close my eyes everytime i kiss...... dunno why? haha.. does anyone knows the answer.. oh.... im not good at this.. lol!
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try reading noverl or pocketbooks... i found out that the author of that kind of books wrote down the scene of kissing one by one... (i also read novels)
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha i dont think you need to "learn" how to kiss:D
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ cloud :o from neck to lips (lower lips) then do the finger thing?? ok,, got it ! im'ma right this down,, hahahaha,, didn't know ftalk has something like this! :lol: and a 16 years old boy is allowed to do this right? please say yes! say yes!!
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/959/959468sif2g6oo5p.gif[/img][/url] [b] ^ like this [/b] hehehe dunno sorrwee =| [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/805/805713ins2wu5h11.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=green] xoXoxo [/color][/b]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]@ cloud :o from neck to lips (lower lips) then do the finger thing?? ok,, got it ! im'ma right this down,, hahahaha,, didn't know ftalk has something like this! :lol: and a 16 years old boy is allowed to do this right? please say yes! say yes!![/quote] ^ it's just a 110% tease.... :lol::lol::lol: you can ask permission to your parents.. bro... nyahahaha... :lol: anyways... i suggest to do it with the one you really loved.. it's not just a simple kiss... :arrow: feelings really matters most....

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-07 23:47:00)

* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

. hmmn.. long time no kiss received . =| . i just do it the way i want . :lol: . ö .
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaa!!!!! kiss!! hahaha!
bluecrimson21
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is an interesting topic... lol. french kiss always the best, trust me :P *bumped*
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ bwahahaha..:lol::lol::lol::lol: i agree with u..:redface::redface::redface:
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

harhar! i kiss all the time. :D i dont mind what kind of kiss, i just do it. :P [b] "what you must do is just try to discover the mouth of your partner using your tounge."[/b] THE ART of FRENCH KISSING: is that you both are enjoying and loving what you do. :thumbsup: ps. very interesting topic! ehe! :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][b]Honestly you don't really need a technique.[/b] =) It happens naturally (how you'd kiss). If you're too conscious about it, it'll be a disaster. Just feel your partners lips and you will react naturally. ;)[/quote] nice..gud advice ~*topic*~ just be urself
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:54

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy