• » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

styker17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

you dont have to know how to...your heart will tell you =)
RaChEL05
» n00b
1969-12-31

`try watching movies with kissing scenes... especially foreign movies might be helpful,eh?!
caniask
» n00b
1969-12-31

its an offensive mechanism of human being whos in deeply in love.. no need to ask how.. hehe.. juz kissed naturally.. and booooom! :)
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8s easy to kiss no more tecniques or strategy its simple just kiss him or her straight lol
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just let the moment take you.. Kissing doesn't require practice, just let it happen.. If something this romantic will be always planned then the excitement & that unexplained feeling when your doing it will be gone..
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i don't know how to kiss? :wallbash: haha kidding...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how to kiss...? hmn... juz try to explore with d use of ur tongue.. :cool: [b]@elaiza:[/b] u're ryt.. u dont have to prctce, but kissing myt be a gud practce.... :lol: but dont prctice dat much.. its addicting... :wallbash::wallbash::penguin:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 22:33:50)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]how to kiss...? hmn... juz try to explore with d use of ur tongue.. :cool:[/quote] OMG sis shika... haha... swt ;)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@cloud[/b]: i think kiss is not a kiss without d tongue.. :cool: lolz.. its only a smack... juz wat bob sed... :penguin::penguin: [i]i rrmmber d days..[/i]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 22:54:04)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@lalaine:[/b] sisz.. nice one in der.. [b]Dont forget to breathe[/b]... :lol::lol: and yeah.. even wid deep passioante kiss, dont want it to be messy... :ninja: [b]Keep on practicing..[/b] :lol::lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 22:54:46)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]How to kiss? Interesting yummy :eh: What kind of kissing by the way? If youre talking about french kissing then you need some practice dude =D Here's How: *Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right. *Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders. *Put your arms around the person you want to kiss. *Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional. *In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue. *Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge. *Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing. *If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion. *As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow. *Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy. Tips: *Don't forget to breathe. *Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first. *French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW just joking Hurray go and practice =D[/quote] now i know... let's practice... wakkakakaw.... kidding :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]@Blurrycloud oh cmon I know youre a good kisser :D Hahaha im laughing in here =D seriuosly[/quote] no im not.. =| i think i need to go to baguio and lemme learn the kissing tutorial exclusively from you... =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@lalaine: [/b]oh com'n... scratch dat addition and multiplication.. :lol::lol: thnx for the tip: Be safe... i surely will... :lol: :lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-11 23:06:16)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WTH! ate laine! :o explicitly said!! wahahhahaha :lol: @clou: go fool my lola in tagalog [i]utuhin mo lelang ko[/i] wahahahha :lol: @T: how to kiss? :/ i dont know.. wakokooko :wallbash: :wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im telling the truth.. :|:cry::( .. help princess amidala i need to learn that thing from you .... :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-11 23:28:21)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok.... rephrase that thing... here's a simple tutorial ... [quote](note: this is not a code tutorial) :lol:[/quote] i prepare to start on the neck slowly going on the tip of the ear subsequently... :redface: hearing her moaning and grinding.... :| v putting my palm on the cheek .. then start with the lower lip (just the lower lip) let her crave, for me to kiss her upper lip for several secs. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. ... . ... v to be continued...:lol: ......... i need an advanced tutorial... im going to laines place... :lol:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

v continuation ... make your fingers do the working too... and i know.. you know what i mean... :eh:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-11 23:49:24)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Don't continue that one cloud. Know your limitations on posting. Not all members here are mature like us. -- @topic you can not learn how to kiss by reading a manual. You can gain knowledge by experience.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wui [b]cloud[/b]: wer talkng about kissing in here... not touchng... :P carried away.... [b]@topic:[/b] as wat i sed.. explore.... :eh:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol thats an SOP ate :lol: =D @bro clou2: mwahahhaa =D you got carried away bro =D :lol: @T: there's one thing i learned when kissing, do not forget to breathe! :lol: =D For girls: i dont know if you feel this too.. make sure your sitting coz kissing passionately weakens the knees :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm..i really don't know how to kiss..hehe lolz.. :D

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:44

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy