• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=tap13]I am[/quote] Hi tap :D whats up?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Hi tap :D whats up?[/quote] aah i'm kinda fyn, u?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]aah i'm kinda fyn, u?[/quote] Im good.. so where you from?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Im good.. so where you from?[/quote] well I'm in texas, u.s., u? nd why are u awake? :rolleyes:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaa nagcing ako.. sakit sa ulo.. daan lang.. sleep ulet.. Zzzzzzzzzzz.....
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]well I'm in texas, u.s., u? nd why are u awake?[/quote] Im from amsterdam , the netherlands..well..coz i cant sleep lol
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Im from amsterdam , the netherlands..well..coz i cant sleep lol[/quote] cool nice place!!, want to get there sumtimes, =)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]cool nice place!!, want to get there sumtimes, =)[/quote] cool me up wenever you do haha. so how old are you? ^probably wanna visit the red district ha ? ahhaha^
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm back....From the Library actually, I was hanging with my friends... [b]WATSAP?[/b] [i]Rockstars...pwns..Who's the dude in the scuba?[/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I'm back....From the Library actually, I was hanging with my friends... WATSAP?[/quote] Hi punkrockeranime
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Hi punkrockeranime[/quote] lol, you may call me hayley :D:D What's up??
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, you may call me hayley What's up??[/quote] Oh hehe Hi hayley ..you can call me Maru nothing much jusz chatting..how about you?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sori for da late rply.... I was baking pizza =) [quote=preciouszshortypinay]cool me up wenever you do haha. so how old are you?[/quote] weeh I'm 14 u?[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Rockstars...pwns..Who's the dude in the scuba?[/quote] wat scuba? :rolleyes:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][quote=preciouszshortypinay]Oh hehe Hi hayley ..you can call me Maru nothing much jusz chatting..how about you?[/quote] Lolz, the same except I'm listening to music..[/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]weeh I'm 14 u[/quote] Im 18 :P [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Lolz, the same except I'm listening to music..[/quote] ah oke heeh..so wer ya from hayley?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]wat scuba? :rolleyes:[/quote] The dude after eney...Is that Moyo?? And I accepted the worst dare ever....... [quote=preciouszshortypinay]ah oke heeh..so wer ya from hayley?[/quote] From the United States...... :wallbash::wallbash: in the worst state ever..

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-05 18:50:18)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Im 18 :P[/quote] waah, well I'm still young :eh:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]From the United States...... in the worst state ever..[/quote] wehhh and why is that sis:P [b]@tap[/b] yeah for now.haha. whats your real name btw?

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-05 18:51:05)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]wehhh and why is that sis:P[/quote] The state I live in right now..Is so boring.... Nothing...Nowhere...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]The dude after eney...Is that Moyo??[/quote] lol dat's orio, he lweiz play paintball! :lol: and he's the leader ryt now :eh:, they really did good job there, they put all the leaders =)[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]in the[u][b] worst[/b][/u] state ever..[/quote] :P[quote=preciouszshortypinay]@tap yeah for now.haha. whats your real name btw?[/quote] make it backward, pat :lol: dat's nick name, urs?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 9 queries - 0.755 second ]
Privacy Policy