• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I seriously have no idea..[/quote] haha lol :P @ Tap i jusz noticed it..your last name.. is Angeles.<< thats like my family name.. wehhh [b]Nywys sis hayley ..and patrick..ima bounce now..getting sleepy hehe it was nice talking you guys..later on again yeah ;) take care guys :kiss:[/b]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-05 20:09:52)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]not going anywere..i mean you going here haha..you said you wanna go here lol..mhen pay attention :P[/quote] waah yah, I wish sumday, well when I come I wish ur still there :eh:[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol...I never did have any real friends in the philippines.. In my group here, I only have like 3 real friends.. Charles, a teddy boy, Feather, a punkish, and Hannah, a demanding woman.[/quote] well, I had all of my friends here...but I don't know where the heck they are now cuz we move, I don't even know they're phone numbers, well in the philippines, we're my real life was, we're our hoods live, waah I really miss all of our crazy things to do, specially illegal racing!!, dang I really like racing with them in the streets!!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Nywys sis hayley ..and patrick..ima bounce now..getting sleepy hehe it was nice talking you guys..later on again yeah ;) take care guys :kiss:[/quote] [b]aawwwmaaan. take care, dudette..[/b] [quote=tap13]well, I had all of my friends here...but I don't know where the heck they are now cuz we move, I don't even know they're phone numbers, well in the philippines, we're my real life was, we're our hoods live, waah I really miss all of our crazy things to do, specially illegal racing!!, dang I really like racing with them in the streets!![/quote] lol.. You'll find stuff. I don't know why people start in on me.. It's like this one RANDOM day.. I was just standing with charles cuz the others played basketball, and there's this gothic 7th grader that just said " You're Jeduthun right??".. This was in my mind: How the hell do you know my name, I don't even KNOW you!! But I said. "Uh, yeah, sure...that's me I guess..." Then she said. "okay!!" Then afterwards there are these people I don't know crawling around my group just to say "you're jeduthun, right?" :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

daan lang. sup guys. :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol.. You'll find stuff. I don't know why people start in on me.. It's like this one RANDOM day.. I was just standing with charles cuz the others played basketball, and there's this gothic 7th grader that just said " You're Jeduthun right??".. This was in my mind: How the hell do you know my name, I don't even KNOW you!! But I said. "Uh, yeah, sure...that's me I guess..." Then she said. "okay!!" Then afterwards there are these people I don't know crawling around my group just to say "you're jeduthun, right?" :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] well yeah, cuz u had friends, then ur friend could tell it to their other friend until they know u ryt? well bad luck for me, no ones no me at school
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]daan lang. sup guys. :lol:[/quote] zup bro? waah hndi kmi tuloy sa houston, sa austin lng :penguin:............
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]well yeah, cuz u had friends, then ur friend could tell it to their other friend until they know u ryt? well bad luck for me, no ones no me at school[/quote] No, actually, my group keeps us to themselves....Nothing else.. I just try to hide my stupid popularity and stuff. I hate those stuff. But I seriously don't know HOW the hell those people knew me. Well, don't worry, it's still Christmas, you have time to wish for friends there.. [quote=heroinslither]daan lang. sup guys. :lol:[/quote] hey der, bro trick... Mustash?
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gudmorning poh.,:P
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]No, actually, my group keeps us to themselves....Nothing else.. I just try to hide my stupid popularity and stuff. I hate those stuff. But I seriously don't know HOW the hell those people knew me.[/quote] haha, well then ur being popular on sumway, hey are u the one who runs fast? [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Well, don't worry, it's still Christmas, you have time to wish for friends there..[/quote] well I'm kinda excited too, my dad will visit us 2morrow here then we'll go to Austin and meet my old friends, so somehow I could see some old friends .[quote=mS'aLline]gudmorning poh.,:P[/quote] helow po :D

Last edited by tap13 (2008-12-05 20:35:49)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@taptap. ang layo ng austin dito. haha ayos. trip to austin sya. haha @hayley: tama ba name? oks lang ako ikaw? :P
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]haha, well then ur being popular on sumway, hey are u the one who runs fast?[/quote] [b]yep, youngest one on the track team...Well, for the eighth grade at least.. :[/b]wallbash::wallbash: [quote=tap13]well I'm kinda excited too, my dad will visit us 2morrow here then we'll go to Austin and meet my old friends, so somehow I could see some old friends[/quote] aaaah.... [quote=mS'aLline]gudmorning poh.,:P[/quote] hey there sis...I'm sorry, I haven't seen you since the...past. :wallbash::wallbash: [quote=heroinslither]@hayley: tama ba name? oks lang ako ikaw? :P[/quote] tama ang name.. Okiesh lang yan...Even if i don't really get it! :lol:

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-05 20:38:12)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]helow po :D[/quote] eow., musta po? [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]hey there sis...I'm sorry, I haven't seen you since the...past. :wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] yah., me too sis., hahahha., what shud i call u> :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goodmorning everyone..:D padaan lang po.. elow.. [b]Vj Sib and Karell[/b] ------- enjoy posting...:D:thumbsup:
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weee. padaanss. :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]tama ang name.. Okiesh lang yan...Even if i don't really get it![/quote] omg i forgot. so i need to speak in english for you to be able to understand. haha okay okay. :D sup? @nninja: hoy sexy. :)) sup?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]yah., me too sis., hahahha., what shud i call u> :D[/quote] lol. [b]Hayley's the [nick]name[/b] Yours?? [quote=-RACH.]weee. padaanss. :D[/quote] hello rach.. [quote=cla_15]goodmorning everyone..:D padaan lang po..[/quote] mustaxx? [quote=heroinslither]omg i forgot. so i need to speak in english for you to be able to understand. haha okay okay. :D sup?[/quote] not much.. You know you can speak tagalog..I can understand A LITTLE......:wallbash::wallbash: Watchap sa iyo?
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]@nninja: hoy sexy. :)) sup?[/quote] namiss kita woi! tagal na natin di naglalaro ng apoy ah..i mean..sa fun corner..:lol::lol: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]mustaxx?[/quote] okixx lang..ikaw musta na kayo ni bf? break na ba? joke! (feeling close?):lol: ano name mo?:eh:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]okixx lang..ikaw musta na kayo ni bf? break na ba? joke! (feeling close?):lol: ano name mo?:eh:[/quote] lol, bf ko? Si music?? Hindi pa!! Pangalan ko... [b]Hayley[/b] Pangalan MO?
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]Karell[/quote] hi sis riz., musta? [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol. Hayley's the [nick]name Yours??[/quote] karell., hehe., musta.?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

holler morning!! good morning sis hayley! trick... sa lahat ng online morning! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 9 queries - 1.325 second ]
Privacy Policy