• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]No >w< it's you :wow: ow,i see~ :lol: cool mate :penguin: [Lolwut] anyway what time do u'll off ? o.O[/quote] lol, i don't think I have a wowish beauty..I just think I'm normal that's it... What time I'll be off?? Probably...till I get sleepy...like in...2 hours..
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]annie[/b] haha..sure.sure! :D [b]anne[/b] hi sis.. :lol: [b]tatay jie[/b] halata nga po eh.. :lol: [b]sis danx[/b] hi sis.nalilito ako sa inyo ni ate chaw. haha :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

LOL. LOL. LOL. imma here! :D dun wanna be spam. :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]NN..[/b] wow what is ur fav anime..? hello[b] impo..[/b] :o [b] bing bing[/b] kamukha mo kasi friend ko tawag ko bing bing ilan taon kana? hello [b] xPEPPERMINTx[/b]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-12-06 02:27:50)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ngeh, it's pretty crowded, I can't keep up. I'm doin other thing, and I'm not healthy today :wasted: Thanks to those who greeted me, mahal kita <3 ------------------------------------- [b]MOD SPAMMER WILL NOW LEAVE[/b]. :lol:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi sis zefa.. :D bye to sis anne. :( [/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-06 02:28:19)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, i don't think I have a wowish beauty..I just think I'm normal that's it... What time I'll be off?? Probably...till I get sleepy...like in...2 hours..[/quote] Lol,u do have XD wow,still long =) what are u doing now besides ol in here? :D Anne-chan [b]ok dear see ya soon miss yah XD[/b] [b] Hello Zefa[/b] :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I have to agree that's real cold. I mean, you don't even deserve ANY minus repus at all!! How could someone totally do that?? You should have got her back..[/quote] that is alright, at least, justice has been handed over. and you know me, as much as possible, I always wanted to be a friend to everybody, and I hope that someday, she would realize the real meaning of being a person. I experienced the "pain" of that incident, and I do not want anybody to experience it either, especially her. I know that what she deserve is a piece of love and attention. I hope that she'll be fine. [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]freak number XD what's up anyway,Kuya?[/quote] freaky, yeah. I'm fine now, but a little busy here in the office. How about you? still rockin? :D IMY guyz... =)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya J'u[/b] [b]OK[/b]ay Lang Ikaw?.. Hello [b]Kuya Jie[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]LOL. LOL. LOL. imma here! :D dun wanna be spam. :lol:[/quote] hey there sis zefa!!!! :D [quote=ann gillian]NN.. wow what is ur fav anime..?[/quote] Naruto rocks the living tar outta me!! Do YOU like anime? [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]Lol,u do have XD wow,still long =) what are u doing now besides ol in here? :D[/quote] The usual.. Listening to my boyfriend, music.. [b]Plus...I'm probably getting off like in about a while cuz the connection's getting screwed up. :disgust: [/b] [quote=jieduck]that is alright, at least, justice has been handed over. and you know me, as much as possible, I always wanted to be a friend to everybody, and I hope that someday, she would realize the real meaning of being a person. I experienced the "pain" of that incident, and I do not want anybody to experience it either, especially her. I know that what she deserve is a piece of love and attention. I hope that she'll be fine.[/quote] You know, this is why you are admired. You always like to explore into meanings of things, which makes you totally awesome. Well, I hope that dudette who gave you a minus repu for nothing gets what her karma owes her..

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-06 02:35:23)

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]hello xPEPPERMINTx[/quote] hello too, ann! =D [quote=anne.24]Ngeh, it's pretty crowded, I can't keep up. I'm doin other thing, and I'm not healthy today :wasted:[/quote] pupu's sick? anyway, i think i've known who you like. mph, or is it not a secret anymoar? :rolleyes: [quote=maricella]hi sis zefa.. :D[/quote] hello there, mela! :lol: how are you? [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]Hello Zefa :D[/quote] shella! i hate that dammit fs! i was just about to give ya comment when it broke! i couldn't open yer page! :evil:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]tatay jie halata nga po eh.. :lol:[/quote] hahaha!!! that is the secret of staying young, my dear Iha. kailangan, maki-jamming rin sa mga kabataan, di ba? BTW, do I really look too old??? :( [b] Hello CJ:[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]hey there sis zefa!!!! :D[/quote] hello there, hayley? duh, i forgot how to say it! :lol: how are ya? whut? :o you're not in rockstars again? :paranoid: hello kuya Jie and dd eejay! :eh:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bing bing[/b] bye bye nah [b]xPEPPERMINTx [/b] what should i call you well can i cal you [b]tourist guide...[/b] [b]NN[/b] yupyup 50% anime lover..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]hello there, hayley? duh, i forgot how to say it! :lol: how are ya? whut? :o you're not in rockstars again? :paranoid:[/quote] nope you didn't! Hayley's the name!! I'm fine, yes... I'm not in Rockstars, but I'm planning to go back there, which I pray that I can get accepted.. [quote=ann gillian]NN yupyup 50% anime lover..[/quote] Naaaice!! Nice! That's awesome..You seem radical, which is awesome!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-06 02:40:27)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Well, I hope that dudette who gave you a minus repu for nothing gets what her karma owes her..[/quote] =)=) [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]hello kuya Jie and dd eejay! :eh:[/quote] hello sis Zefa. :D [hr] [quote][quote][quote][b]Well, my fellow "Off-Topic" Warriors, time for me to leave for a moment. GTG and BRB later on. I love you all! Kuya Jie D' Pogi [/b]:D[/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-06 02:40:08)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]annie[/b] ingat.. :D bye. :( [b]zefa[/b] i'm alright.how about you? :lol: [b]tatay jie[/b] ofcourse not! you look like 39.. :D

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-06 02:40:55)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]The usual.. Listening to my boyfriend, music.. Plus...I'm probably getting off like in about a while cuz the connection's getting screwed up. :disgust:[/quote] wow,ok [sorry for my answer,i don't have any idea :disgust: ] any topic? [quote=xPEPPERMINTx]shella! i hate that dammit fs! i was just about to give ya comment when it broke! i couldn't open yer page! :evil:[/quote] u means ur FS currently error? o.O
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Musta Na Ang PinakaMamahal Kong Kuya Jie?. ;]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]xPEPPERMINTx what should i call you well can i cal you tourist guide...[/quote] guide? i'm not! i'm totally a tourist here! :cool: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]nope you didn't! Hayley's the name!! I'm fine, yes... I'm not in Rockstars, but I'm planning to go back there, which I pray that I can get accepted..[/quote] your possibility 2%. you will never be able to return, tap said. :wasted: why did you leave if u didn't want to? [align=center][quote][b]guys, i have to take a dancing course rite now! :wasted: be back in 4 hours! =D[/b][/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:21

[ 10 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy