• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]The state I live in right now..Is so boring.... Nothing...Nowhere...[/quote] den move somewer else sis :P haha [quote=tap13]make it backward, pat dat's nick name, urs?[/quote] haah i see i see cool:P pat lol..well you can call me maru
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]den move somewer else sis :P haha[/quote] lol, it's not that easy.... [quote=tap13]lol dat's orio, he lweiz play paintball! :lol: and he's the leader ryt now :eh:, they really did good job there, they put all the leaders =)[/quote] lol, how would I know that was him?? I never did see his face... PLUS.... Do I look pissed in my avatar?? My friend Hannah dared me to put our REAL pics in our avatars...Mine here in friendstertalk, and her in myspace.. :wallbash::wallbash: She was watching me.... :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, it's not that easy....[/quote] haha yeah i know.. anyweys how long have you been livng der?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, how would I know that was him?? I never did see his face...[/quote] Of course, u know ..cuz.. :lol: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]PLUS.... Do I look pissed in my avatar??[/quote] nah, I blur, can't see, nuc pic btw :eh: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]My friend Hannah dared me to put our REAL pics in our avatars...Mine here in friendstertalk, and her in myspace.. :wallbash::wallbash: She was watching me.... :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] bout my space.......... do u had one? lol wat do u mean watching? like she in eptok ryt now? :rolleyes:[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haah i see i see cool:P pat lol..well you can call me maru[/quote] tnx..haha maru... well not sleepy? :rolleyes:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]bout my space.......... do u had one? lol wat do u mean watching? like she in eptok ryt now? :rolleyes:[/quote] You mean..Do I HAVE one?? well, I used to....=D=D No, she's not in ftalk...I mean she was in my house at earlier and was totally...Making sure..that..my avie was....me... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I'm gonna check her myspace. [quote=tap13]nah, I blur, can't see, nuc pic btw :eh:[/quote] Thank you...But I think I look pissed...as usual.. [quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha yeah i know.. anyweys how long have you been livng der?[/quote] One year...and..um...13-8=5...5-1=4.. [b]4 years in New York, the best place ever!![/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]You mean..Do I HAVE one?? well, I used to....=D=D No, she's not in ftalk...I mean she was in my house at earlier and was totally...Making sure..that..my avie was....me... :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I'm gonna check her myspace.[/quote] nah ok lol :lol: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Thank you...But I think I look pissed...as usual..[/quote] and why are u pissed? :rolleyes:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-12-05 19:16:13)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]and why are u pissed? :rolleyes:[/quote] I always am.. I told you..I'm always super serious. [quote=tap13]nah ok lol :lol:[/quote] Aaah, she's using her real face.. Tssaaaa!! Only 30 more days to go..then I could use an ANONYMOUS avatar!!! =D=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]tnx..haha maru... well not sleepy?[/quote] haha nope not yet..but getting tired now yanoe..but nope not yet sleepy =D [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]One year...and..um...13-8=5...5-1=4.. 4 years in New York, the best place ever!![/quote] awiieee dats cool.:P i might go to ny nxt year wehhh
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Aaah, she's using her real face.. Tssaaaa!! Only 30 more days to go..then I could use an ANONYMOUS avatar!!! =D=D[/quote] why 30 days?... lol anonymous? :rolleyes: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I always am.. I told you..I'm always super serious.[/quote] yah I see :P
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]awiieee dats cool.:P i might go to ny nxt year wehhh[/quote] [b]luckish. [/b]:wallbash::wallbash: I'm jealous. [quote=tap13]why 30 days?... lol anonymous? :rolleyes:[/quote] yes..anonymous..like the.....any bands or sumthin like that. [quote=tap13]yah I see :P[/quote] So you do.. ----------- [i]Man, I'm too lazy to upload any photos in my REAL fs account..if you wanna check it out, click the girl with RED hair, not the girl sticking out her tongue. If you wanna add meh...just say it.[/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]luckish. I'm jealous.[/quote] Lol sis...im so freaking bored right now..nothing to do at 132am anymore haha
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha nope not yet..but getting tired now yanoe..but nope not yet sleepy =D[/quote] how long had u been there? waah I really want to go there =) [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Man, I'm too lazy to upload any photos in my REAL fs account..if you wanna check it out, click the girl with RED hair, not the girl sticking out her tongue. If you wanna add meh...just say it.[/quote] I'm already ur fiend over there :eh: [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yes..anonymous..like the.....any bands or sumthin like that.[/quote] hah so it's likea rule..........

Last edited by tap13 (2008-12-05 19:38:25)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Lol sis...im so freaking bored right now..nothing to do at 132am anymore haha[/quote] lol, That's like...late man.. [quote=tap13]I'm already ur fiend over there :eh:[/quote] yeah..I know...check out my new photos, the one where all my retarded friends and my retarded self are!! :lol::lol::lol: [quote=tap13]hah so it's likea rule..........[/quote] huh?? :retard:

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-05 19:41:57)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]how long had u been there? waah I really want to go there[/quote] i been here for 7years now pat..den go and im telling you ,,u wont regret it haha lol [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, That's like...late man..[/quote] haha i know but i can't sleep..but ima go in a bit coz i gotta work later on...
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha i know but i can't sleep..but ima go in a bit coz i gotta work later on...[/quote] [b]lol, I wouldn't wanna work when I'm older..I mean only teenage jobs like..cashier stuff stuff. :P[/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]lol, I wouldn't wanna work when I'm older..I mean only teenage jobs like..cashier stuff stuff.[/quote] haha but someday you gotta work :P..or you gotta be really rich so you dont need to work at all haha..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]haha but someday you gotta work :P..or you gotta be really rich so you dont need to work at all haha..[/quote] yeah, I'm gonna be a doctor.. =D=D=D=D
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah..I know...check out my new photos, the one where all my retarded friends and my retarded self are!! :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] yah I already see!, it's noy retarded dang, now I really miss my friends =( [quote=preciouszshortypinay]i been here for 7years now pat..den go and im telling you ,,u wont regret it haha lol[/quote] where are u gonna go?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]where are u gonna go?[/quote] not going anywere..i mean you going here haha..you said you wanna go here lol..mhen pay attention :P [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]yeah, I'm gonna be a doctor..[/quote] wehhh a doctor..really? why a doctor? :P wehh cool though haha

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-05 19:55:04)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]yah I already see!, it's noy retarded dang, now I really miss my friends =([/quote] lol...I never did have any real friends in the philippines.. [b]In my group here, I only have like 3 real friends.. Charles, a teddy boy, Feather, a punkish, and Hannah, a demanding woman. [/b] [quote=preciouszshortypinay]wehhh a doctor..really? why a doctor? :P wehh cool though haha[/quote] I seriously have no idea..

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-05 20:02:37)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]alryt..maraming salamat sa kay ate duch sa pagbigay ng permiso sa thread na to.hehe., kahit anu pwede pag-usapan d2.,kaya nga offtopic eh.,haha., but.(pero), dapat sundin ang general rules ng ftal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:31

[ 9 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy