• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 123456..6

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's almost used up three-fourths what I have earned... earning an a average of hundred pesos a night... huh' how wasting... but I'm enjoying doing it... it's the best place to publish my web programming knowledge that never been seen... cause' friendster is more common than geocities.com or freewebs.com either some free web offering sites... many users can easily visited my profile... that's it! no matter how addicted I am in friendster... no matter how tired I am working as an ambulant vendor... in order to sustain my profile pages editing... no matter how much time and money have was being wasted... at least... I've showed up my knowledge in web programming... in flash... (yet I havent put my own stuff in my profile) in graphics editing... so HIRED me UP! and... I will be always there... that's what friendster for!
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

999 per month :lol: *smart bro* :lol:
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

what an effing question... wahaha... wala lang...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lots of time n munny [b]for sure[/b]!:lol:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2:00 oras minadali q lng kc :P :lol:mananakaw din nmn:lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah..magnanakaw???eew.. un ung mga taong alang mgawa... ^_~ akin..ewan koh ba...tanung ko lng sa na dodownload ung adobe para makagawa ng overlay layout???:rolleyes:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]wah..magnanakaw???eew.. un ung mga taong alang mgawa... ^_~ akin..ewan koh ba...tanung ko lng sa na dodownload ung adobe para makagawa ng overlay layout???:rolleyes:[/quote] di lang adobe ang sagot sa problema mo.. lol.. hehe.. you can try other photo editing softwares as long as you are creative and knowledgable enough to make a layout.. actually i started using paint..panget nga lang.. hehe kasi startin pa lang.. fotocanvas from acdsee and photobase can also do. ung GIMP maganda din and its freeware,..it can easily be found and downloaded.. try to google it and explore,, ^_^
dariusfinch
» n00b
1969-12-31

time and money? ako time lang..sa bahay ako nag e edit eh..
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]wah..magnanakaw???eew.. un ung mga taong alang mgawa... ^_~ akin..ewan koh ba...tanung ko lng sa na dodownload ung adobe para makagawa ng overlay layout???:rolleyes:[/quote] di lang adobe ang sagot sa problema mo.. lol.. hehe.. you can try other photo editing softwares as long as you are creative and knowledgable enough to make a layout.. actually i started using paint..panget nga lang.. hehe kasi startin pa lang.. fotocanvas from acdsee and photobase can also do. ung GIMP maganda din and its freeware,..it can easily be found and downloaded.. try to google it and explore,, ^_^[/quote] hehehe! If you finished making layout using photoshop.. how can you put some links?!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

988/month [b]smart wi-fi[/b]...mom didn't apply for [b]smart bro[/b]
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

2 hrs bckground + 1 hr html.... btw... jaz asking.... does smart bro have a nice connection? :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy]2 hrs bckground + 1 hr html.... btw... jaz asking.... does smart bro have a nice connection? :wallbash:[/quote] i'd rather go for globe broadband, better connection unlike SB (minsan wala)...s bgay, wi-fi lng nman...idk the difference!!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xpHoenix_26][quote=meng.o3][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]wah..magnanakaw???eew.. un ung mga taong alang mgawa... ^_~ akin..ewan koh ba...tanung ko lng sa na dodownload ung adobe para makagawa ng overlay layout???:rolleyes:[/quote] di lang adobe ang sagot sa problema mo.. lol.. hehe.. you can try other photo editing softwares as long as you are creative and knowledgable enough to make a layout.. actually i started using paint..panget nga lang.. hehe kasi startin pa lang.. fotocanvas from acdsee and photobase can also do. ung GIMP maganda din and its freeware,..it can easily be found and downloaded.. try to google it and explore,, ^_^[/quote] hehehe! If you finished making layout using photoshop.. how can you put some links?![/quote] :arrow:[b] you can use imageready for ter sliced images to have urls or you can spawn html to it with the use of dreamweaver of ms frontpage or anythin.. [/b]
jeyni007
» n00b
1969-12-31

999/mo for smart bro electric fees medicine pag sumakit ang ulo kaka edit reading glass with anti radiation half of my day everyday :D :D :D
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=tikboyoyoy]2 hrs bckground + 1 hr html.... btw... jaz asking.... does smart bro have a nice connection? :wallbash:[/quote] i'd rather go for globe broadband, better connection unlike SB (minsan wala)...s bgay, wi-fi lng nman...idk the difference!![/quote] kano globe broadband ngaun ??? :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mahal naman...wahehe..pero samin mas mahal..5000+ a month..lolz...bat ba ganun??dugas ng DSL...wahehe..
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D sakin bilin nyo =D 5 thousand,billion gazilion =D
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jeyni007]999/mo for smart bro electric fees medicine pag sumakit ang ulo kaka edit reading glass with anti radiation half of my day everyday :D :D :D[/quote] i luv ur answer ha' so how much your friendster profile if you want to sell your lay-out or design about your page?
tukneneng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0a00]i[/color][color=#ff1400]t[/color][color=#ff1e00]'[/color][color=#ff2800]s[/color] [color=#ff3c00]j[/color][color=#ff4600]u[/color][color=#ff5000]s[/color][color=#ff5a00]t[/color] [color=#ff6e00]a[/color] [color=#ff8200]w[/color][color=#ff8c00]a[/color][color=#ff9600]s[/color][color=#ffa000]t[/color][color=#ffaa00]e[/color] [color=#ffbe00]o[/color][color=#ffc800]f[/color] [color=#ffb400]t[/color][color=#ffaa00]i[/color][color=#ffa000]m[/color][color=#ff9600]e[/color][color=#ff8c00],[/color] [color=#ff7800]I[/color] [color=#ff6400]r[/color][color=#ff5a00]e[/color][color=#ff5000]m[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color][color=#ff3c00]m[/color][color=#ff3200]b[/color][color=#ff2800]e[/color][color=#ff1e00]r[/color] [color=#ff0a00]n[/color][color=#ff0000]u[/color][color=#ff0a00]n[/color][color=#ff1400]g[/color] [color=#ff2800]n[/color][color=#ff3200]a[/color][color=#ff3c00]g[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color][color=#ff5000]e[/color][color=#ff5a00]d[/color][color=#ff6400]i[/color][color=#ff6e00]t[/color] [color=#ff8200]a[/color][color=#ff8c00]k[/color][color=#ff9600]o[/color] [color=#ffaa00]o[/color][color=#ffb400]v[/color][color=#ffbe00]e[/color][color=#ffc800]r[/color][color=#ffbe00]l[/color][color=#ffb400]a[/color][color=#ffaa00]y[/color] [color=#ff9600]i[/color][color=#ff8c00]t[/color] [color=#ff7800]t[/color][color=#ff6e00]o[/color][color=#ff6400]o[/color][color=#ff5a00]k[/color] [color=#ff4600]m[/color][color=#ff3c00]e[/color] [color=#ff2800]d[/color][color=#ff1e00]a[/color][color=#ff1400]y[/color][color=#ff0a00]s[/color][color=#ff0000]![/color][color=#ff0a00]![/color] [color=#ff1e00]h[/color][color=#ff2800]a[/color][color=#ff3200]h[/color][color=#ff3c00]a[/color][color=#ff4600]h[/color][color=#ff5000]a[/color][color=#ff5a00]![/color] [color=#ff6e00]p[/color][color=#ff7800]e[/color][color=#ff8200]r[/color][color=#ff8c00]o[/color] [color=#ffa000]a[/color][color=#ffaa00]f[/color][color=#ffb400]t[/color][color=#ffbe00]e[/color][color=#ffc800]r[/color] [color=#ffb400]n[/color][color=#ffaa00]u[/color][color=#ffa000]n[/color] [color=#ff8c00]i[/color] [color=#ff7800]d[/color][color=#ff6e00]e[/color][color=#ff6400]l[/color][color=#ff5a00]e[/color][color=#ff5000]t[/color][color=#ff4600]e[/color][color=#ff3c00]d[/color] [color=#ff2800]i[/color][color=#ff1e00]t[/color] [color=#ff0a00]a[/color][color=#ff0000]g[/color][color=#ff0a00]a[/color][color=#ff1400]i[/color][color=#ff1e00]n[/color][color=#ff2800].[/color] [color=#ff3c00]([/color][color=#ff4600]s[/color][color=#ff5000]t[/color][color=#ff5a00]u[/color][color=#ff6400]p[/color][color=#ff6e00]i[/color][color=#ff7800]d[/color] [color=#ff8c00]m[/color][color=#ff9600]e[/color][color=#ffa000])[/color][/b]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats the matter with you people... you keep on violating the rules of this forum??? i thought we must speak english coz this is an international site??? whats the matter??arggh!!! [quote]FriendsterTalk General Forums Rules 1. [b]This is a free public forum, please don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). [/b] 2. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. 3. We can't tolerate spamming and flamming in any form. 4. Please do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication. 5. Always post a thread in the right forum/category. If there's no appropriate category you can request it here. 6. Use descriptive subject when you start a new thread. 7. Multiple threads/posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. 8. Moderators reserve the right to modify or delete any objectionable post.[/quote]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2006-10-31 15:32:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy