• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 1234566

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

1 Hour For Friends 3 Hours Tweak Profile To Max with triple check 4 For Checking Codes, PM's editing etc... 130php approx :eh:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

I'm ready to pay for anything just to have my Friendster account back..
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha 50 pesos hehe :lol: [quote]I'm ready to pay for anything just to have my Friendster account back..[/quote] haha lol you realy love your account
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh free? i dont understand this! half day... so i guess 899/30 29.96 that is whole day,,, me half day... P14.98?
ixelcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha. unlimited. i edit my profile everyday :lol: so that's 999/month - pldt my dsl
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Php 999 a month..cause im a smartbro user.. =D
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bayantel broadband. . . electric fees. . . time. . . :wallbash:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is my second job, to edit the friendster i made :D its just like my job for 8 hour straight, i want to learn more about tweaking the friendster pages so im here experimenting =|
whebz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i spent tym lng but money hnd kc mga crack lng prog q. hehehe
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

P 999 din.. smart 'to bro..ü
sasukeaztig21
» n00b
1969-12-31

+php 999/month also +time & effort =but i love my profile that much so for me its price less
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]$1 bargain. (wutta heck?)[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

999/smart bro... ;) lotsa time and effort...and patience :D

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-09-10 19:20:39)

podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i get it for free :P and if we dont have internet connection/ sumtins wrong with it, i steal my neighbors wifi connection..lolz :P
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me, I spent a lot of time to tweak my profile. Money? it's okay because it's part of my daily budget...ahahaha! Im enjoying to pimp profiles and it's my life! :D

Last edited by slashedkite (2007-09-12 02:24:22)

jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahahah...i dont know..
shorty100cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

999 smart bro lol :eh: :smoke: :lol:
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shorty100cute]999 smart bro lol :eh: :smoke: :lol:[/quote] wow that's cool
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ahm, The Question Here Is.. How Much Is Your Friendster Profile.. Not The Internet Bill. Hahaha. Back To The The Topic. Mine: [b][u]PRICELESS![/u][/b]
psylock_loy
» n00b
1969-12-31

why debate about time and money? JUST NEVER STOP HAVING FUN! and if it finds u having fun while editing friendster.. den just do wat u like! enjoy life!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy