• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 1..123456

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

atongang
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

since i dont have a pc at home i spent 5 to 8 hrs daily. 15php /per hour multipy it by 8 then multiply it by 30 . . but money is not important to me as long as i enjoy and i love doing it. . hahahaha :eh:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

[quote=SymphOny XII]999 per month :lol: *smart bro* :lol:[/quote] yeah same here.
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

999/ month for smart DSL. I've been using it almost 3 yrs na. But i started using tricks last yr lang. Thanks to my father because of his work abroad he force to apply DSL for us to communicate everyday and of course he's the one who pay for it. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by twapoy28 (2009-01-28 11:02:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:21

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy