• ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 123456..6

just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

mikodeleon
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

waaaahh,,,ok lang un...akin time at money din pero c mommy nagbabayad sa money!...hehehe :thumbsup: FRIENDSTERTALK ROCKS!!! :D
mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

bro...nyc naman ng profile..kakaiba..may html tag ka na parang CSS :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]whats the matter with you people... you keep on violating the rules of this forum??? i thought we must speak english coz this is an international site??? whats the matter??arggh!!![/quote] :arrow: chillax, khomplykeited... this forum was posted earlier when there were no mods yet..poor admin b4 b/c he's the only one who'll do the tasks to organize these.. even i myself violated some rules.. awts! don't worry though, we're doin our best to make this forum better..... and you're a great example!! thanks for reminding us all... [b]back to topic![/b] [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']mahal naman...wahehe..pero samin mas mahal..5000+ a month..lolz...bat ba ganun??dugas ng DSL...wahehe..[/quote] [b]you can change to broadband either for G or S...both are good... [/b] :cool:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alright.. i get it =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

time and money? di ko alam kung mgkano smartbro nmin eh.pero i'm sure i've spend enough time doing my profile but still..it sucks! aww.hate it! :wallbash: :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]time and money? di ko alam kung mgkano smartbro nmin eh.pero i'm sure i've spend enough time doing my profile but still..it sucks! aww.hate it! :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow: [b]Kindly post in english. This is an international forum. if you want to post in filipino, visit friendster philippines section. :cool: [/b]
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How much time & money?,, I dont waste money though.. My cousin owns a comp shop :lol: I spend most of times here (comp shop).. Half of my time.. Only if its weekends When we have classes.. Maybe 6hours in there..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha. soo much money. i cnt remeber it;;
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol. tagal n rin me s fwendster ng untee so i lost track n rin on how much tym ive spent editing my prof, i usualli edit my prof 3x a month. so, ok bye!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'm so tired for editing...it's time to sleep & dreaming...hehehe :D
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The time i spent makin / edit layouts is sometimes half of day and sometimes even the whole day... the money? well smart bro says it's 999 a month but im recievin my bill and it's not 999!!! it's 1, 239!! argh!!! :evil: the connection tho is good.. tho it's still not a dsl. pffft! '
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've lost about 7 hours total editing my profile. talk about a waste
femakaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine almost the whole day..........darn friendster.....i dunno why i keep on updating it... :wallbash:
kpsm
» n00b
1969-12-31

no internet in our house so im spending 15 hrs every week. 15.oo per hour.. :D kinda lot of money...
ahbibi
» n00b
1969-12-31

who knew it could be so addictive. I have fallen into the neverending pit.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well i am renting computer outside so its hard to estimate how much i expend for almost 3 years?!
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I used to be on the front of my laptop everyday :) maybe 24/7 sumtimes if I am bored, I will just spent my bored tyms to reading and advance study =D , i spent hmmm 2000 a month^^[/b]
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

for me,,, it's FREE!!! i'm in my uncle's house and he wanted me to take over the house because he'll be going back to East Timor.. he'll pay for the xpenses that i spend event the internet, he'll just send me some money for the bills.. he's doing this because he trusts me about it, and my family, and i was not the only one who had these benefits but also my other relatives.. but i do stay long here in his house... ^_^

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-04-28 14:02:30)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont spend money for my fster profile.. haha XD.. maybe effort.. =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

100,000,000,000,000,000 per second.... even it's simple,still luv it...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just dropping by to ask how much time and money you have used in editing your friendster profile page since the friendster.com/editskin.php appears? asks me about my expenses? it's a

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy