• ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 123455

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

[b]^^hmmm,i think trigonometry is only for 4th year.I think we should divide by Year.:eh:[/b]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

[b]I Want To Join !!![/b] [b]Lord Help Me On This[/b] =D @Members: It's ok if we didn't know what category is..... This is will challenge us to review all Mathematics Field..... :D So Bring It On....... Anyways, This is Just a Game..... :eh:

Last edited by wakekek07 (2008-12-08 18:27:44)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the questions should be for everyone.. so maybe i'll get also on topics which i think u already forgotten haaha everyone when page two exceeded i will declare the contestants
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont forget to include me in the contestants.. pls do pm as ahead of the contest.. keepsafe.. pj
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im joining.! are there still available slots??
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah there are.. just like i said when page 2 exedeed that's the tim ethat i will announce the contestants
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ dont forget me.. i wanna join.. :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when will it end?if incase there are too many contestants..? guys,join now! keepsafe.. pj
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no clear scope and rules?
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok.. here it is, i will pm the contestants when page two exedeed and the contestants shall give me their code name.. i think i should use the friend test maker.. is that fine with you??
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]i think i should use the friend test maker.. is that fine with you??[/quote] friend test maker? what's that? :/
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna join if theres still a slot.! i use to be a math whiz, but since shifting profession, i forgot algebra hehe! count me in sis laynejoselle! thanks
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes..whats friends test maker?? keepsafe, pj
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]ok.. here it is, i will pm the contestants when page two exedeed and the contestants shall give me their code name.. i think i should use the friend test maker.. is that fine with you??[/quote] ok.. totally fine. but whats with the friend test??
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what do you mean friend test? =) how does that work?
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@justine.. sasali ka rin? ahihihi...good luck! @thread starter.. whats withn the friend test? keepsafe.. pj
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Me too will join this contest, if there's still available slots
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i wanna join... if there's a free slot.. pm me..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]SUPER OT:[/b] [quote=John_Qram]miss danx.. ur violating the rules... ur using two accounts..keepsafe.. pj[/quote] I am [b]NOT[/b] violating any rules in ftalk, and I am not using two accounts. :wasted: :/
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think the contest should be going on now. the applying contestants already exceeds to ten. how will be the contest start and begins? i dont want to join, im not good in math :D wahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:51

[ 10 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy