• ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 112345

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

So when is the exact date? I'm getting confused with all of these :retard:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

exact date?? I'm still thinkin' maybe I'll confirm the mods :D
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ok.. just pm us(the contestants) if there's an exact date and time for the contest.. =)
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ok..confirm it and pm me for us to know what is the exact date! :puke:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. when's the exact date? btw.. are the scores back to zero? so yer making new questions?? what's going to happen with the contestants that participated last monday??
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nothin haha this tym whoever become the top 5 will be in the next round :eh: questions?? secret hahhahahaha maybe It'll be held on dec. 30.. im still thinkin :eh:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im not gonna join anymore ate layne. :D tnx anyway. [i]chat chat nlng sa ts. wakakaka. [/i]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]nothin haha this tym whoever become the top 5 will be in the next round questions?? secret hahhahahaha maybe It'll be held on dec. 30.. im still thinkin[/quote] so the scores will be back to zero? :D
-MarQ-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ahm just a newbie hir but hope i can join :)[/b]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

marQ...we have the same spelling of marQ..huhuhu :D ask laynejossele...pm her! :D
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]I want to join ! :D I know,, I'm soooo lame in math.. But I'll try ! :lol:[/align]
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ to the person above me: try to message [b]laynejoselle[/b] if there still a vacant.. :eh:
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i join?! ------ :D :D i hope i can..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Honestly saying, this contest is unorganised and inactive.
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ yep because until now there is no exact date and time for the contest. :eh: I think laynejoselle is busy right now, and if she's busy we should choose someone who can handle this contest..
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ryt.... :thumbsup:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Or if this contest won't gain any improvements, then mods will be forced to close this contest and allow other contests to start.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]are there empty slots? i wanna join. why not?[/b]
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll join the math contest. :)
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Or if this contest won't gain any improvements, then mods will be forced to close this contest and allow other contests to start.[/quote] well i think so that this contest is for closure... let's just wait for the mods decision.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy