• ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 12345..5

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd prize and 3rd prize are + repu don't take this soo serious it's just a game questions are based on high school... there will be 3 rounds 1st round 5 will be eliminated 2nd round 2 will be eliminated last round, we will know who's crowned 1st, 2nd and 3rd place join now... first 10 to register will be the contestants just post down (I want to join or I will register to join) [b]sorry if this contest was delayed twice coz' I'm careless :D[/b] [b]the contestants I posted before will not be the contestants anymore we will have a recount.[/b] another thing 1st ten means the first ten that someone will officially think best for the contest
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

I want to join if the questions are very easy for us^^:) just having second thoughts too.. But,I will PM you if I really want to join :).. When will be the start of this contest ??:)

Last edited by soul_keeper81 (2008-12-01 09:06:15)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

@threadstarter: can you please indicate what subjects will be included in the contest? Like geometry, trigonometry, algebra, calculus, stat and.. wakoko. :retard: *nosebleed. :arrow: I'll join. =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@threadstarter[/b] Please indicate some requirements upon the registration in the contest. Is there any requirements upon the registration?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If i would ever be included, why not? :D [hr][hr][hr] I just thought, if they might be some sort of elimination round for choosing the [b]Top 10 or more[/b]. I mean. Before joining. You must have to pass that elimination round (: Oh well, im talking weird. I'll try this. I love math since birth, :wow:
gaiL0418
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll join... just askin' what subjects will be included in the contest? :)
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^pls indicate the proper point values for each round and pls indicate if theres easy round or something... :arrow: i'll join..i lab math!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would not tell he subjecto in math so it would be a surprise ^_^ [quote=Trixx.xii]I just thought, if they might be some sort of elimination round for choosing the Top 10 or more. I mean. Before joining. You must have to pass that elimination round (: Oh well, im talking weird. I'll try this. I love math since birth,[/quote] yah sisz nice oki ill have that included [quote=bheszt_09]Is there any requirements upon the registration?[/quote] none.. who ever wants to join can go on the elimenation round for 10 ftalk mebies
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ThreadStarter[/b] Trixx Suggestion was nice i Hope Algebra is Included Elementary and Intermediate Algebra =D=D=D:lol: Nosebleed*:wasted:
chute_em03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to join ^^ btw, how and when can we play the first round? how wil we know when to start?

Last edited by chute_em03 (2008-12-04 09:41:33)

gaiL0418
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh ok.. kelan po magsta-start yung contest..? :)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

please no speaking of tagalogness here and to know when is the elimination for ten ?? I'll pm the contestantss hmmm I'm thinking of hard question =D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uhm. Can you please include the subjects? How will we know if we have already studied it? :[ I mean, some of us here are only Sophomores and Freshies. Anyhow, if it's a surprise, so be it. I hope the subjects trigonometry, aglebra and stat will be the subjects used for the questions. :paranoid:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-05 08:35:00)

John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]^ Uhm. Can you please include the subjects? How will we know we already studied it? :[ I mean, some of us here are only Sophomores and Freshies. Anyhow, if it's a surprise, so be it. I hope the subjects trigonometry, aglebra and stat will be the subjects used for the questions.[/quote] miss danx..ur violating the rules...ur using two accounts.. keepsafe.. pj Edited: [b]to the mods..i am sorry..i have mistaken i thought its also miss danx with the same pic...xxbubbliexx..explained that she used the avatar of danx...[/b] @bubblie...sorry!

Last edited by John_Qram (2008-12-05 09:01:47)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i`ll join.I'm into Subtracting and adding decimals and division and multiplication and adding and subtraction similar fractions.[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. i'll join. :D hope i can still remember my past lessons in math. :eh: anyway, it's just a game. :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I wish i could join well, hope there will be at least 15 - 20 contestants ^_^
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna join... i hope the questions are easy :eh:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..Do you still have available slots?? ..I wanna join :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Categories? Should we put some? [quote]Algebra. Trigonometry. Calculus. Geometry. General Math *etcc bla blaa[/quote] Im just freshman. I don't have the knowledge at calculus. Hmpp. Gudluck anyway.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 10 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy