• ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 12345

this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

the official contestants [quote]xxBUBBLiExx [b]gaiL0418 John_Qram chute_em03 Daniera_cHan122 ehreehkah jmichaelthe21 philixre wakekek07 mjd1224 nayze Dfamador Hoshigaki soul_keeper81 Trixx.xii[/b][/quote] all the membies included there, the contest will be on saturday..
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

:thumbsup: [b] i think all of them is a new member of fstertalk ! dont mention it by d' way guys gud lock![/b]:eh:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]all the membies included there, the contest will be on saturday..[/quote] ohh okay.. this saturday?? i mean. on december 20??
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm right. thanks for counting me in sis layne what time will it be on? im working that afternoon. hope i can catch up :penguin:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]all the membies included there, the contest will be on saturday..[/quote] what time?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]So d contest wil b 2m, Good luck 2 ol d participants. :) [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to all that took part, good luck for your contest.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ contestants : 3 pm will be the time of the contest.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awkie. Good luck everyone :D I ws planning to join but.. NVM. :|
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

postponed again.. tuesday.. december 23, 2008. 3:00 in the afternoon.. any last minute signups?? just add me in ym and post it here now.. :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ woooops.. i didnt saw the notice! gaaad!!! did the contest today start??
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..>> woops I didnt know that the contest was held today..:retard: <<..
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ woah.. you didnt know tooo?? i also didnt know.!!
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ me too.. i didnt know.. i thought it was done last monday.. ayt???
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Great...who won?
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

who won? im soo sorry.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Let's w8 4 d announcement of d thread starter. :) [/b]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D @justine u didnt took part in tuesday contest? me toot..
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

contest wasn't held.. i wasn't there at that time.. its so becoz' we had an urgent emergency my auntie labored for a new baby.. maybe it'll be held when no one's busy.. please everyone telly me when do u want the contest to be held?
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@thread starter.. maybe it can be this jan 3..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this contest is approved by the admin and the mods of this section.. anyone who wants to join can join.. 1st 10 to join are the ones to join 1st prize is a unique tittle and + repu for the winner 2nd

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy