• ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

eLs
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

nope. same gender. and i'm also taken. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

[font=Dejavu Sans][b]^She's taken now, frends only. =D [/b][/font]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if he's not taken.. :lol:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

maybe.... :|:|:|
sheenababie
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha idk. XD. lmao
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Same gender.. Also taken. :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah....sHe's taKen aLreaDy!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Both guys, nah. =D [/b][/font]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope... same gender s da reason..........:|:|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Likewise, grls only. =D [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-26 06:13:37)

lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]naaahhh hes taken :P[/b] :penguin:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah she a girl...:/
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im taken.. but if not, still depends on her..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naaah, *LOL i d k why XD
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nah, she's my sizzy :):):) xDD
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nop.. she's my lil sis
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hell no. :D Am taken already. :ninja:

Last edited by dark013saber (2009-01-27 21:39:29)

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nah,, :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope... she's my sis.........:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Same gender, dat's d reason y. =D [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy