• ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

noooooooo and no comments =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

noooooooo and no comments 2 =(
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooooooo and no comments 3 :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooo and no comments 4 :crybaby::crybaby:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooooooo and no comments 5 :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooo ! he's taken by ...
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooo and no comments 6 :(
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooooooooo and no comments 7 =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooooo and no comments 8 :cry:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 09:26:09)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

noooooooooooooooo because .. [spoiler]he is my brooooo..[/spoiler]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 09:26:28)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah yeah.........=):thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Same gender, so no. =D [/b][/font]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nuuuuu. Cos he's taken. =D And I'm taken. :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nah, same gender :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Frends only, she's taken now. ;) [/b][/font]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah. i think he's taken.. :paranoid: nahh :/
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nope,, she's a gal :penguin::penguin: xDD
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nooo.. :penguin::penguin::penguin:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Nah, same gender. =D [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nope.. :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy