• ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Likewise, i don't want Noz 2 get angry. :thumbsup: [/b][/font]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

^^ whahaha, your ryt.. xDD @t. nope... :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Same here, more power 2 both of u, Tc. ;) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-29 23:29:17)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]noooooooooooooo.:wasted:[/color]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nope.. she's my sizzy :penguin::penguin::penguin: xD
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope...mah sissy taken by pinoz...
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ lolz, :lol::lol::lol: nope, she's taken to FOB :wow: xDDD
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no, sis Ryl already taken by Noz, right? :eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ hahaha, your ryt.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: nope, he's also taken.. :wow: xDD
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no, sis Ryl already taken by Noz, right? :eh:
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope coz he doesnt have a nym?... hahahaha a bro maybe =):thumbsup:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah... i dont think so!!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]sorry,same gender.;)[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 9 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy