• ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

naah, he's my calon anak *LOL
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

[color=deeppink]noo silly! She is my mommy.:lol: :][/color]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 08:54:49)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope she my younger sister

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 08:55:38)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nopeeeeeeeee, she's ma sissy :lol: [hr] sablay :o nope, he's takeeen :lol:

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-29 08:55:57)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope, she taken
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope,he already taken by someone^^
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope, she's ma evilicious team :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope and no comments :crybaby:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope he is my brooooo

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 09:02:47)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nopeeeee, ma sisssieee :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope and no comments :crybaby:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope and no comments too :lol:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

naaaaaaaaaaaaah !! she is my big sis who is always stress.:P

Last edited by EleeGirl (2009-01-29 09:06:00)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope she is my younger sister :retard:

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-29 09:06:40)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]naaaaaaaaaaaaah !! she is my big sis who is always stress.:P[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol: [hr] nope and no comments :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nope... he's my daddy my mom will get mad... :wow::wow::wow: sablay....... @t.. nope... she's my sizzy :penguin::penguin::penguin: xDD

Last edited by _ryl_ (2009-01-29 09:08:28)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope she my friend gf
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]naaah ! she's my sistah XDD[/i] [b]sablay[/b] ... :penguin: nope, he's my menantu *LOL

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-29 09:11:09)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]noope.She is my muuuumyyyyy.:D:D[/color]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope she my younger sister :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » jest like the title says "can the person above you be you boyfriend or girlfriend??" if yes why do you think so .... if not why?? :eh: there's no one above me.. yehey!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.790 second ]
Privacy Policy